Chapter 10: Guide

Chapter 10: Guide

Written by: VinylScratch7

Last time on Warriors of two hearts, "Hey hold it right..." And huge piece of weaponize came flying past ryuko and receiving a huge thunk behind her "there."

He stood there while staring directly at you while ryuko stun by this display and switching gaze towards the young teenager in the ground.

"Ill be back tomorrow to strip you." He switch stares towards you "And you, you better back off if you know whats good for you, i know what you are and i dont care just be warn, if you bleed then there a way to kill you and i wont hesitate to get rid of you."

The mysterious Enemy that stop for a visit on Matoi and yourself was walking away, who could be these mysterious vigilanty, why he wants to get rid of Setketsu. Alot of question was roaming in your head. Are they're anymore enemies like him, can you really proctect your friends, is he part of Satsuki goons. Question where still keeping piling up but hopefully soon the answer can be unfold and hopefully you can fend him off on this next chapter of Warriors of Two Hearts.

The Sound of a lovely family was heard in the Mako home home, Mako and Ryuko was having a nice family dinner, as yourself was sitting in outside feeling the cold wind of the night thinking of the attacker. "If you bleed then theres a way to kill you and i wont hesitate to get rid of you."

He's words struck down like thors hammer, while watching ryuko pinned down and was getting ready to meet death, you were ummobilize in the floor while watching it unfold, just thinking about make you useless and pathetic, you couldnt imagine what would happen if your friends got killed infront of you.

You look towards you hands and started to form a fist "Did i really became strong or is just a misunderstanding..."

"You have a Crazy appetite tonight sis! did something happen?" Mataro mankashoku said while enjoying he's meal.

"Yep when i woke up, i felt totally refreshed and rejuvenated!!" Mako said getting to smirk by their conversation and knowing why she's like that.

"Ryuko..." You heard senketsu voice swifting you view to Ryuko kamui. "Dont put me on tomorrow. That man was after me, not you."

"Huh" Ryuko contiues to chew on her food "My target is satsuki im going to wear you and kick her ass!" Ryuko said getting to sigh and looking away from them getting the young teenager to notice you outside.

'I need to get stronger so i can atleast assist her in the fight..' you said getting up and walking outside.

"Hey!" Ryuko voice was heard getting you to turn around and look at her coming towards you.

"Hey whats up?" You said.

"I Should ask you that, you didnt ate is something the matter?" Ryuko ask while crossing her arms.

Looking away from her and staring towards the darkness of the slum for a moment and looking back at ryuko "I Felt kinda weak when i was shot down and couldnt help you in the battle against that pervert." You said.

"Hey dont let it get to you, im fine and this time ill be ready for him!" Ryuko said.

"..." Senketsu was silent but something tells you that he has something in he's fiber mind.