Chapter 12: Question

Written By: VinylScratch7

The Night conquer in the broad daylight and Mako and her family were cooking a tasty dinner for tonight. Mako Was helping her mom placing the dinner in the table while her father and Brother are watching you and Ryuko Staring down at each other.

"Ryuko honey why not help out your friends outside, while i be in charge of dinner" Sukuyo said getting Mako to smile widely and run off outside to see You and Ryuko staring down at eachother still.

"I Got my money on Y/N"Mataro said

"I dont know son, i see Ryuko very focus on this one" Barazo said.

Mako sat next to her younger brother "So there still at it?" Mako said getting them to nod.

While you were smirking at the young Drifter teenager as she does the same "So.." You said.

"So.." Ryuko said.

"You ready?" You ask.

"Heh

"Heh..LETS GO SENKETSU!"     Ryuko screams while pulling her ping off her glove

"Kaoiken!" You shout out releasing red aura around your body and multipliying your power

The Two suddenly clashes into eachother exchanging blow after blow while releasing enormous of wind power in the surrounding area, Mako, Barazo and Mataro were holding on the bench of their balcony and enjoying their friends train.

"Wow Look at them go!!" Mataro said.

You vanish before Ryuko eyes getting her to look around her surrounding "Ryuko above!" Senketsu shouts getting her to look quickly up, seeing you coming down with a Hammer dive.