Chapter 2: Y/N and Matoi vs Takaharu

Chapter 2: Y/N and Matoi Vs Takaharu

Written by:VinylScratch7

*NOTE I CHANGE CHAPTER 1 DIDNT LIKE HOW I INTRODUCE THE CHARACTER*

The cringling rain was pouring down from the sky as you and Matoi successfully escape from the rechead place that is called Houjjin academy. Matoi was quiet in the whole journey and you didnt know where you were headed so it was best to stay quiet until you made your stop.

Feeling the drop of liquid that coming down from the sky made you realize in what world your in. This world that you woke up from with no memory in part made you wanted to stayed asleep and never woke up from the world that you in now.

A Complete stop was made and you realize that you were park in a burn out place that apperently collapsed. You see Matoi getting off the bike and heading in the broken building, you follow behind quietly while looking around your surrounding. Where was this place and why did she came here. Question was filling in your head until you see a photograph of a little girl in a picture frame.

You took a closer look at it and you notice that the girl in picture was Matoi and this place must been where she grew up.

"I'm sorry Father, i was this close to finding out who killed you" She stabs her weapon in the ground sustending her poser while holding the tears of her emotion "If only i was strong enough to beated out of her!" She screams

"Ryouko..." You felt bad for her, knowing now what she was looking for and was close to get it, she was stop from some punk in a worn out boxing clothes.

Silence was fill in the area, you were about to say something to her but a hatch open up from below where she was standing making her fall down.

You quickly make a pace and saw her dissapeared in the darkness "Ryouko!" You screamed her name while following her below and noticing the hatch was closed.

The two of you crashing into a pile of clothing "Ow..." the two of you said while getting up from the fall.

"Hey are you alright Ryouko?" You ask as you got up from the floor.

She grunted a bit and gotten up as well "Im fine...." she said as she notice the place that you two are in. "I never knew i had a big basement." She said.

"Ill go look around for an exit" You said while walking away from her and looking around for some kind of ladder or door.

While upon the search you came across something interesting it was a book and the apperence was some what old, you took the book and read the title saying 'Martial arts for beginners'

You raised an eyebrow from this "The hell is this?" as you were about to read the first chapter, Ryouko scream was heard.

"Ahh!"

You ran towards her voice and was meet with smoke infront of you from the dust that was occumulated in here "Ryouko?!" you screamed her name for only to meet a figure and red electricity coming out from the smoke.

"What the hell?" You said under your breath as you stood there and watch as the figure screamed making you back away from the sudden energy and outburst that was happening.

You cough as you look were the figure was standing and was revealed it self towards you "Ryouko?"

"Come on we got work to do" Ryouko said but you just raised an eyebrow while noticing something very piticulure on her.

Back in the Academy

The students gather round in a ring while looking at Takaharu and Uzu Sanageyama the Athletic Committee inside the ring. You were watching from the crowd while hidding your presence with a cloak while ryouko was standing next to you.