Chapter 11: Fight

Chapter 11: Fight

Written by: VinylScratch7

There you stood infront of the academy while every students were giving you, Ryuko and Mako death stare, but you didnt care at the moment for them, right now Ryuko was going to take care of the pervert.

You look at Mako "Mako go to class."

Mako Salutes you and dashes towards the academy, you look to ryuko and she was still staring at the academy, then looks at you. both of you stood their with no words to exchange but you did was show her a smile and walking away from her.

She smiles and notice the pervert in the center of the courtyard "Hmph." Ryuko stared him down.

The Pervert notice you walking away and walking past him without saying no word "Good Choice"

Then you stop in your tracks and slowly stare at him with him doing the same, both of you stare at eachother while you show him a smirk.

"Dont get mistaken perv, im not leaving her side cause im afraid of you, im leaving her side cause i trust her that she's going to kick your ass" You said

"You got that right!!" Ryuko screams getting the pervert to look at her. "LETS GO SENKETSU!"

Ryuko pulls out the ping from her gloves and started to transform in her kamui, the pervert started shooting her with he's needles while Ryuko dodged them successfully.

"YOUR STUPID NEEDLES WONT WORK ON ME!!" Ryuko said while revealing a smirk "We'rent you saying something about how i wouldnt be able to transform around you?"

"Physical skill alone will not determine the victory!" The pervert said while he keeps shooting at the kamui teenager.

Ryuko dashes towards the right while the pervert dashes to he's right, ryuko reveive a stab towards her glove getting her to turn around and notice a full group of student ready to ambush her. The Honnouji Rakugo club, Gardening club and the 100 poems by 100 poets club were coming towards her.

"Are you-" She was interrupted by your appearance infront of her getting her to be suprised.

"Go back to your fight Ryuko, i got this." You said looking at the army.

She smirk "Thanks Y/N" Ryuko said while continuing the fight with the pervert.

"Get her she getting-" You appeared infront of the member of the gardening club and kicking him in the face, flying off towards the wall.

Everyone stare at you while standing in their ground "If you want to get to her, you must get past me." You said stomping your foot in the ground revealing a small crack getting them nervous.

"Come on guys he's just one guy, we got two star uniform he doesnt have a change."

"YEAH!!!" The crowd of students shouts while they charge at you and you giving them a death stare.