Chapter 7: Confrontation

Written by: VinylScratch7

The sound of Ryuko yawing got you peeking from your book and look towards the girl. She was tired and have not slept last night. Before you could ask if she was alright but mako beat you to it. Making you smile and place your focus back on your book.

"Ryuko are you feeling sleepy?" Mako ask towards her friend.

"For some reason I had a bad feeling that I couldn't get some sleep.." Ryuko said.

"Well lets hope not cause we have a pop quiz today and I can tell you something, I Have not prepare for it." You said putting your book back on your bag and placing your arm around her shoulder and smiling at her.

"Heh no kidding" Ryuko said pushing you off from her.

"This is nice." Mako said getting the both of you to look at her.

"What is?" You ask.

"This" She motion all of you. "Is nice having a good conversation between friends you know"

Ryuko smiles "Yeah I guess it is nice."

"You guys are my first friends and hopefully in the future we keep being friends you know" Mako smiles.

You and Ryuko smile and nodded but for some reason you felt a powerful aura near you three and made you look the direction on where it was coming from. You release your bag, getting it to hit the ground. Ryuko notice you sudden change, she was about to ask if you were okay but.

"Ryuko!" Senketsu calls her name getting her to pay attention to her outfit.

"What is it?" Ryuko answer.

Flags and banner suddenly appear before you guys getting ryuko and mako freaking out on whats was going on, except you. Something tells you a wild hurricane is coming after you.

The Sound of a clap was echoing through the area making you look towards the direction. You spotted a man next to your so called class president, she was looking down on you three seriously while the other was smirking at you, but the funny part was that he was staring only at you and only you.

"So you finally came Ryuko Matoi" She turn her attention towards you "And you as well Y/N L/N"

You didn't look at her for a single moment, you attention was now with the guy who was next to her.

"Kiryuuin Satsuki!!, What honor do I have to have you welcome?" Ryuko said towards her, then she notice the guy next to her "And who the lacky next to you, is he your boyfriend or your personal monkey?"

The Guy smile disappeared and was now looking towards ryuko "Watch your tougue girl cause I promise her that im not going to lay hands on you, well if I did you would be dead in a second anyways." He said crossing he's arms.

"What did you say?!" Ryuko was getting angry by him but you place your arm infront of her getting her to look at you "Y/N?"

Satsuki was walking down the stairs looking towards the two of you "The One who said that we'll settle it next time, Is you isn't it!!!" Satsuki said.

"To think that you remembered" Ryuko was getting agitated by her now looking down on her.

"Rejoice, You will be my first sacrifice to my Junketsu" Satsuki said placing her sword down on the ground.

You look towards Mako "Mako is best you find somewhere safe im getting a very bad feeling this is going get messy" Mako salutes you two and disappeared quickly from the scene.