1: (Crying Puppy)

"Love! Why do you have to cry this much huh? You also fainted! Do you have any idea how scared i was?" Chanyeol exclaims, worry clearly visible in his voice for his boyfriend. He, however internally thanks Jongin, his best friend who informed him when Baekhyun fainted.

Despite being the brand ambassador, Chanyeol did not even consider thinking twice to cancel his Prada photoshoot. Already known as the young songster of the south korean music industry, the 24 year old singer even had his first ever and the most anticipated movie shoot lined up for which he was supposed to be in Paris for 2 months! But when he learned about the 'baekhyun situation', he cancelled everything. Booking the earliest flight to Korea, Chanyeol returned to his little boyfriend.

*************

"But I m-missed you Chanyeol! You were gone for too l-long." Baekhyun answers still crying with bloodshot eyes, cheeks and tip of his nose red. Chanyeol can't help but hug his baby tight in his embrace, soothingly rubbing his back to help him calm down.

"H-ush love. It's okay, the thing that matters most right now is I am here. You are in my arms see!"

"I- k-know. I- I am so relieved, you are finally here. But i f-feel so b-bad. You h-had to cancel everything b-because of m-me. I am s-such a crybaby, s-such a b-bad p-partner!" Baekhyun chokes on his saliva, sobbing in the taller's warm muscled chest.

Chanyeol sighs. He already knew Baekhyun will blame himself. He takes a deep breath."You know the first promise i made to myself when we officially started dating?" He smiles before he continues,"It was to put you first above everything. I am sticking to my promise baby."

"C-chanyeol you-"

"Shhh-" Chanyeol hushes his little boyfriend. Cupping the smaller's crying yet beautiful face with his hands, he chuckles a little,"You can't go around and blame yourself for being too precious to me though. You can't change my heart when it comes to you. Tell me would you have not come back to me if you were in my place, huh?"

Baekhyun stills for a moment looking straight into the taller's eyes, mouth shut, unable to speak up because of the sudden increase of his heartbeat from Chanyeol's words. Ah! How dare this tall giant make him fall in love everything day?! Baekhyun finally smiles, no more teardrops. It makes Chanyeol kiss the smaller's pretty forehead as a result.

"You are such a sweat talker Mr. Park. I must say, I have to learn that from you." Baekhyun chuckles before leaning ahead to capture those plump lips into a passionate kiss.

Chanyeol smiles into the kiss. Placing both his hands on his baby's petite waistline, he devours the soft lips smooth and slow. Heaven knows how much he missed his beautiful boyfriend.

As they broke the kiss after a moment, Chanyeol winks, at the same time his eyes holds absolute adoration for the smaller when he speaks, "Sweet talker only for a sweet heart like you."

Baekhyun grinned heartily. Lifting his leg up from the couch he settles himself on Chanyeol's lap straddling the taller. He nuzzles his head into Chanyeol's neck and closes his eyes in the process with his right hand placed just near the taller's heart. At first, Baekhyun just wanted to inhale the taller's scent which smells like home by keeping his eyes close but eventually he ends up sleeping soundly on Chanyeol's lap like a baby.

"Aish, this boy." Chanyeol couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of his puppy sleeping soundly on his lap without a worry in the world. He must be so tired from crying that he slept right away!

************

Carrying Baekhyun to the bedroom with both hands gently placed on both side of the smaller's soft globes, Chanyeol carefully let Baekhyun snuggle up around the big fluffy blanket of their king sized bed.

Chanyeol glances at the clock on the wall. It was 6 am in the morning. It was still early when he arrived at Korea for his crying puppy. Feeling jetlagged and tired, he decides to take a warm bath before he can take a long nap for the day beside Baekhyun.

************

Chanyeol comes out from the bathroom after a warm and long bath, dressed up in a comfortable pyjyama, his chest bare since he doesn't like to sleep with a shirt on. Before he could get up in the bed and snuggle his sleeping beauty, his phone buzzes.

It was his father, Park Sung-jin, one of Korea's wealthiest businessmen.

Wondering what could his father be wanting this early in the morning all of a sudden made Chanyeol to pick up the call after the 2nd ring.

"Dad?" Chanyeol starts.

He could hear a long sigh from the other line coming from his father himself.

"Hope you are back to Korea safe and sound, Son?"

There was this mocking tone in his father's words which made him realise that his father wasn't in his best mood. His dad has probably got to know about his return from his personal secretary slash oh so private detective, Jackson who keeps reporting every details of Chanyeol's schedules to his father.

"I am. Why are up this early in the morning?"

"I want to meet you. Now. Since you are back, I suppose you are in your apartment by now. You can easily take up your car from the garage and come to me."

"What makes you think I will listen to you?"

"Your curiosity, Son. Your curiosity ofcourse. Your dad has a lot of things to say and I know for the sake of that little boy whom you love so dearly, for whom you had to cancel a very IMPORTANT shoot, I doubt if you say you won't be coming to me now".

Chanyeol surely feels a smirk on his father's face even throughthe phone call. His blood boils at how every time his father uses his innocent boyfriend as a way to make him listen to his pointless arguments. Nah that's enough, he is not going to listen to his father's shit this time!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

To be continued......