4: (How we met - PART 1)

Flashback
*8 months ago*:
.
.
.

"You got to be kidding me Chanyeol, you literally have a interview to attend in an hour and you are fucking some slut in a hotel!?" Jongin's voice was hoarse from yelling too much. He was fuming with anger. Chanyeol's manager, Irene was also there in the songwriter's apartment.

She has been trying to reach Chanyeol for the interview but Chanyeol wasn't picking up the call! At last, she thought Jongin will be the best option to try to reach Chanyeol before the important interview. Hence, she arrived at Jongin's house early in the morning and, she was right! Chanyeol picked up his best friend's call after what felt like decade. Ah! Atleast he picked up, Irene's job is safe for now, Irene thought.

Chanyeol picked up his clothes that was scattered on the the floor because the last night activities. He dresses himself not before stumbling a little while wearing his pants in a hurry. "Fuck! Stop yelling, Kim Jongin, We still have an hour or so for the interview. I will be there before you know for God's sake!"

"I am yelling!? Do you even know what your careless actions can bring up to the company and not to forget your image?!" Jongin takes a deep breath to calm himself. "Yeol, Come straight to your penthouse, I and Irene will be waiting for you there."

Chanyeol sighs. Turning back, he sees the girl he booked to sleep with last night after he hit the club already dressed and just trying to fix her hair. "Your money will be transferred into your bank account." With that he departs from the room.

*************

Chanyeol reaches his penthouse just before the time. He gets out of the car after parking it. He makes his way to his house and upon reaching he can see both Irene and Jongin waiting for him in the leaving room. They stand up on their feet when they spot Chanyeol's presence.

"Nation's star finally arrives, i see" Jongin remarks in a playful yet angry tone to which Chanyeol rolls his eyes. He sits down on the couch along with Jongin and Irene.

"My head still hurts from the last night hangover dude, don't make it worse"

"Well, that's your fault anyway. Everyday parties and fucking girls later has become your hobby now."

Silently listening to the two friends bantering since arrival, Irene thought of taking her leave.

"Sir Chanyeol, I take my leave here. I have to make sure everything including your outfit is ready for the interview. Good news is that we have convinced the makers to postpone the interview timing. Instead of 3 pm, we will be doing it on 6pm. We will be waiting for you Sir." Irene speaks before standing up from her seat.

"I see, Irene. You can as well take a leave. I will be there before the alloted time." Chanyeol gives a pleasant smile to the manager who also smiles in return. She bows to both the men present there and exits.

Chanyeol then turns his attention to Jongin before calling one of the servants to make him a cup of coffee. When asked to Jongin, he politely refuses to have anything since he already had his breakfast.

"Jongin, why do you always make an issue with the stuffs i do, huh?"

"Yeol, your career comes first. You going to clubs, drinking and sleeping with people every freaking day is not fine!" Jongin replies, his eyes now serious and full of concern for his best friend.

Chanyeol huffs, "Ok, I- I am sorry. It's just that it has become a habit. I can't control."

"It can be controlled Yeol, only if you try. Just- just... Jongin pauses for a while, "....oof just forget it"