6: (How we met- PART 3)

"Chanyeol. I am Park Chanyeol. Mind if you look up? I won't eat you."

Chanyeol speaks in a rather soft tone to the brunet who is fidgeting with his tiny beautiful fingers infront of the very eyes of his.

Baekhyun looks up. His bangs naturally falling over his forehead as he observes the man infront. Chanyeol is handsome infact very neat and dashing in Baekhyun's eyes. His tall figure, bulky muscles and abs fits perfectly right into the white mandarin collared shirt the taller is wearing with blue trousers. He has seen him on TV because of Minseok, singing and playing instruments but in real life he is much more appealing. Eyes big and round, full lips, plump nose, elf ears and the smile that the taller is giving to him with those dimples appearing on his cheeks is making Baekhyun's heart race with an unknown feeling.

"I am sorry Sir, I mistook you for someone else. I am here for Sir Jongin's order." Baekhyun replies nervously but didn't hesitate to look at Chanyeol's eyes while speaking.

Chanyeol chuckles. 'Even the smaller's voice is tiny and cute just like him' Chanyeol thinks. Could it have been some other, they would have jumped on him by now, would have screamed like crazy about how big of a fan they are or if they can take pictures with him but this pretty boy? This pretty boy is instead apologizing for mistaking him with Jongin! Really? Well, that's funny and interesting!

Chanyeol doesn't speak rather he takes a step forward to admire the beauty infront of him more closely. Never in his life someone has made his heart skip a beat in their first meet. This boy is so freaking pretty! On top of it, the innocence emerging in those eyes is icing on the cake for Chanyeol. His beautiful almond shaped eyes, cute button nose, pouty kissable lips and the lady like figure looks tinier in the oversized grey pokemon sweatshirt and tight black jeans. God must have taken plenty of time and benevolence to create this beauty.

Baekhyun doesn't move his eyes from the taller. His eyes lifting up high with each step the taller is taking towards rather towering him due to their 12 cm height difference. Baekhyun lets the taller come closer but before the taller could speak anything the office door open and there enters Kim Jongin making Chanyeol turn back at his best friend's voice.

"Hi Baekhy- oh heyyy Yeol- What are you doing here?" Jongin eyes Chanyeol from head to toe with scrutiny before heading towards his console table.

Chanyeol sighs and turns fully towards his bestfriend who takes a seat in the couch after sipping a glass of water.

"I was literally been calling you hundreds of times but you won't pick up which made me come here to your room. Have you already forgot we have a song recording and your presence matters?"

"Oh Yeol, I forgot my phone here in the room. See. And yes, Boss called me for something important to discuss that's why I took this long to come back. I am sorry. I am coming in 10 minutes, don't worry"

Chanyeol huffs but decides to ignore it. "Fine."

He turns a little to see the pretty baker. His head is down, still fidgeting with his fingers probably unaware what to do now.

Chanyeol sighs and leaves the room not before uttering to Jongin 'Let the pretty guy take a seat you dumbo.'

"Oh yes, hey Baekhyun- Your name is Baekhyun right? I bumped into Tanya a minutes ago. She told me your name. By the way I am Kim Jongin. Nice to meet you." Jongin turns his attention to Baekhyun and speaks amiably.

"Yes Sir I am Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you too. Here is your cupcakes." Baekhyun hands over the cupcake box to Jongin which he kept on the table.