11: (Start to our journey) |M|

Alert❗Smut ahead⚠️🔞

Enjoy~
.........................................................................

"Baby- I want to make love to you."

Baekhyun's breath spikes the moment these words slips from Chanyeol's tongue. It is not because he doesn't want to do it. Ofcourse he does! He trusts Chanyeol. He wants Chanyeol to be his first in everything. It is just that the taller's way of coming up with new endearments. 'Baby'. He likes it. It excites him more.

Both eyes hooded with love and lust now looking at each other's deeply with Chanyeol's hand grips around the petite waist while Baekhyun's hands rests on the taller's broad shoulders.

"No one's stopping you. Touch me. Make love to me." Baekhyun whispers against the taller's lips, his always innocent eyes now holds a bold porture and it is working wonders on Chanyeol whose palms now slides down to grope the smaller's ass cheeks. The taller's already hard cock poking Baekhyun's clothed hole makes Baekhyun let out a sensual moan as the idol lifts him up without wasting time.

Baekhyun holds the idol's neck for dear life as the idol takes his careful steps upstairs. Their lips moulding with each other. Chanyeol lets the smaller dominate the kiss for the time being, keeping both his hands on the ass cheeks. Squeezing the smaller's globes in between the heated kiss, the taller enters the bedroom. He kicks the door shut with his leg not withdrawing from his pretty boy's tongue.

Laying the smaller in the centre of the bed gently, the idol hovers over the smaller finally breaking the kiss but not loosing the intense eye contact. Both are panting hard due to the incredible and passionate kiss, eyes fixed with each other with desire.

"Are you sure about this? We can stop if you want to. Take your time-"

"I have never been so sure Chanyeol. I love you and I want you so bad. Please."

"I love you too baby. I want you as well. Listen, we can stop anytime you want okay? It's just you and me. No rush. Let's take it slow. Alright my love?" Chanyeol assures the pretty baker underneath him. He is certain that this will be Baekhyun's first ever time and everyone's first time should be special. Chanyeol just want to make sure the smaller is comfortable. Judging by how Baekhyun is showing faith in him, it is metling his heart and a sudden urge to protect his baby intensifies, making him fall in love all over again.

It was never like this. Never in his life Chanyeol thought he would need consent to sleep with someone. With others, he would wait no time to rip their clothes off and fuck them into oblivion. But this is Baekhyun. The boy he has grown to love. The boy who is far different and better than those one night stands. He won't fuck this boy. He will make love to him because that's how precious he is to Chanyeol. Perhaps, it's Chanyeol's first time too. First time in making love.

"I trust you." Baekhyun pecks the taller's swollen lips, giving a convincing smile. With cheeks red, sliky ebony hair messed up, lips puffy and red from all the kisses, Chanyeol is witnessing a delicate jewel of inestimable value. Tonight this beauty is going to be all his to treasure for the rest of his life.

Chanyeol kisses the smaller again more passionately. Their tongues interlaces with the need of each other's touches. Baekhyun moans into the kiss. How perfect it can be! The astounding kiss comes to a pause when Chanyeol starts unbuttoning the smaller's shirt.

Soon Chanyeol undresses the smaller from head to toe.

He leans away, desirably looking at the smaller who is taking his breath after the kiss. The smaller's face flushes in consciousness of being naked infront of the idol. His glistening soft body is now in the domain of the idol's eyes and touches. The smooth, blemish free porcelain skin, the lady like figure, gorgeous curves, little dick, smooth round buttery butt, pretty eyes hooded with lust, lips red with gushes of saliva is making Chanyeol hard to resist. Chanyeol's cock hardens at the sight of the beauty, all naked and pretty lying on his bed, ready to be made love.