10: (That very first start)

Chanyeol waits outside's Baekhyun's apartment. In a short sleeved button down Tshirt and black ripped jeans enhances his allure by thousand percent. All ready for Hawaii!

Chanyeol had already planned to surprise the puppy baker with his proposal as he promised to Jongin. Yesterday, while visiting the cafe, his requests did not go into vain. Miss Carter and Minseok helped the idol to their fullest to persuade Baekhyun to go in what they call a vacation date! Albeit shy, Baekhyun was eventually convinced to go with Chanyeol. Miss Carter was even happy to give the baker few days off from his work so that Baekhyun can enjoy a lovely place like Hawaii.

*************

"Baek?" Minseok enters Baekhyun's bedroom and notices the smaller is almost done packing. "Are you ready? Chanyeol is outside waiting for you." Minseok continues. He came back to the house yesterday evening after seeing his boyfriend off at the airport who returned to Japan.

"Yes I am ready. Why didn't you ask him to get inside? It's sunny outside." Baekhyun replies looking up at his hyung. He zips up his suitcase for his 3-days stay at Hawaii.

"I did tell him few times. He said it's fine out there. So I didn't bug him much." Minseok says hugging a goodbye to the smaller.

Baekhyun sighs and hugs his hyung back before retrieving. Fidgeting with the finger which is a habit when he is nervous, Baekhyun speaks, "Hyung I have never been on a date before you know that right?" and never has he gone out with someone like Park Chanyeol and that too in a vacation!

Minseok laughs earning a pouty glare Baekhyun. "Yes, Yes I understand. Don't be nervous. It's Chanyeol anyways. You will be safe and comfortable. Engulf this beautiful feeling you have for him. Just go with the flow." Minseok smiles rubbing Baekhyun's shoulder to help him relax.

Minseok is aware that Chanyeol is going to propose Baekhyun. He is really happy for his baby brother. He knows Chanyeol adores the smaller and he also knows Baekhyun feels the same for the idol. It's just that, he is of shy nature that holds his emotions back in many ways. He hopes that this vacation, with just the two of them, will be beneficial for their blooming relationship.

"I understand Hyung. Okay, Mr. Park must be waiting. I shall go."

"Okay"

Minseok follows Baekhyun outside who now stands shyly beside Chanyeol after greeting him. Chanyeol smiles at Minseok before turning to look at the smaller. The smaller looks pretty as always with the camp collared pastel shirt and tight blue jeans showing his flawless curves. The taller can watch the beauty all day and never get tired.

"Mr Park take care of yourself and our Baekie." Minseok smiles at the idol who nods tenderly. But this time too Minseok being the extroverted Minseok, doesn't fail to utter few words which is enough to make Baekhyun go red like tomato. "And yes, use protection. Our Baek is still young to get pregnant this soon." Minseok spats, patting Baekhyun's silky brunette hair at the same time as if the smaller is a puppy and as if he didn't just give the most scandalous suggestion!

"Hyung! Go away! You are evil!" Baekhyun snarls in anger, his lips already puckered out in a pout which makes Chanyeol chuckle at his adorable puppy's reaction.

"What do you mean I am evil? I didn't say anything disagreeable. Oof- okay don't be mad I am sorry okay? Now give your hyung one last hug."

Baekhyun eyes softens. No longer angry at his hyung. He understands Minseok is a little out spoken maybe not a little, he says inappropriate stuffs in inappropriate times but that's how the hyung is. He can't change it. So, he sighs. He hugs Minseok again with a smile muttering a 'Bye hyung. Take care.'