Accent,Attitude and Tattoos *Harry styles*

*Requested*

Since New years Eve happen to land on a Friday she and her boyfriend decided they would party all weekend rest on Monday maybe Tuesday and then get back to work by Wednesday

Since New years Eve happen to land on a Friday she and her boyfriend decided they would party all weekend rest on Monday maybe Tuesday and then get back to work by Wednesday .She had been dating Harry for a little over three years and it's been magical. He allowed her to experience life in a whole new way.

  He opened her up to witness and be apart of the most expensive things in life from fabrics to food. She wasn't broke but she didn't have Harry's money yet. She always knew she would get to that level maybe by the time she was his age they would be equals financially but as of right now she was learning and gaining taste on his dime.

He didn't mind he actually encouraged her to do whatever she wanted all she had to do was ask when she needed money for something and he gave it to her. So when her wild idea of partying for three nights straight came to her he did nothing but support her she was in charge of everything all he had to do was show up.

The first party was tonight bringing in the actual new year on a yacht. Harry didn't really like the idea of everyone being on a yacht and not being able to leave whenever  he wanted. But he supported her anyway.  It was 8 and the party started at 9. The dress code called for semi formal clothes. She had on a long silk dress with simple shoes. Her hair was up in a puff/bun and she had on dangling earrings. All she was messing was necklace but she didn't like the way any of hers looked with the dress so she didn't wear one.

"Are you ready yet?" His head peaked into their room asking. "What do you think?" She asked smiling he laughed slightly "we have to leave within five minutes or we're gonna be late you can't host and be late" he said sternly "I'm actually ready Harry don't chastise me" she grabbed her purse walking around the corner staring up at him. She could tell she had slightly angered him. "I wasn't trying to have this talk with you before we left but do not try and agitate me tonight. Do not be rude or disrespectful. Or anything in those categories. Do I make myself clear? Your attitude and mouth leaves something to be desired and I don't like that. Be my sweet angel tonight okay?" "Crystal clear .... I'll be an angel" "not just any angel" "your angel" he smiled grabbing her hand "let's go"

    Something worth mentioning about their relationship. With the age gap he was far more dominant with her and they had rules. Rules for being his girlfriend but he treated her well. And she truly enjoyed having boundaries with him men her age could never say or do the things Harry does. Partially because he was so fine and when she was with him she didn't have to worry about anything. He took care of all of her needs so when it came to his little rules (that she broke occasionally just for the hell it) she easily followed them because it was cute to her and sexy.

They had made it to the dock and before they got out of the car he stopped her. "I want you to have a good time tonight." She smiled "I will" she kissed his cheek softly he reached in the middle console pulling out a long jewelry box. "This is for you step out so I can put it on you." She smiled "okay" truly excited she stepped out of the car meeting him on his side. He opened it and it was a necklace the stone fell perfectly between her boobs.