Right here? right now? *Dave East*

Dave was always the kind of guy who could control himself it was never a problem especially with  him growing up in Harlem made him be that way he's about his business he stays to himself but he can also be very romantic sweet protecting loving and adventurous.......that adventurous side is easily in the top five things you love about him but right now his adventurous side is fuckin with you and you don't know how to put him in check when you want him just as much as he wants you so you guys were currently at Drakes birthday party you don't usually come to the west coast just for parties and stuff but you made an exception for Drake you were dressed up in a black dress that showed every curved you had and Dave was loving it he we pull you closer to him if he felt like you were about to walk off he found himself massaging your ass while keeping a complete conversation going with no problem When French came over to talk to Dave you excuse yourself to go over to the bar sitting down minding your own business drinking a little and eating some of the finger foods that were out suddenly you're approached by.........partynextdoor he touches your shoulder before he even started talking you jumped not knowing who it was he asks "is this seat taken?" you shrug your shoulders "🤷🏽‍♀️ it's a free country Idc" he laughs a little " you're so beautiful..... I would offer you a drink but it's an open bar" I do a fake people laugh hoping he would take the hint I pull out my phone scrolling through Instagram I may seem rude but I'm not trying to be  it's just that I know my husband and I don't need him in jail for nothing he has Kairi to think about " I didn't catch your name " " I didn't give it to you" " oh sorry you're one of Drakes girls.. aight I got it ill just ask him for you later" " Actually she's not one of Drakes girls she's mine" Dave grabs your hand leading you to a room it had other people in it but it was fewer people than where you just were  " why was that nigga talkin to you and why were you entertain him?" " stop assuming shit when you wasn't over there first off secondly I can't control other people so I don't know why he was talking to me lastly I wasn't entertaining him but you would know that if you were over there" " that's why I didn't want you wearing that shit got everybody looking at you" " would you rather me be an ugly bitch?  I'm confused nigga" YN laughs at herself that was a funny line Dave starts walking closer to her she backs herself against a wall and He's right on her he bends down a little to whisper in her ear " you have no idea how bad I wanna fuck you right now...in front everybody so they know who you belong too" she didn't know what to say it seemed like she forgot how to breathe because  she was struggling too after  he said that " you not gonna say anything" she shakes her head no " is it cause  you want me to ?" she bits her lip looking down he gently pulls her face up so their eyes would meet again he laughs " you want me to fuck you right here? " she finally opens her mouth to speak " it could be fun....." he turns around scoping the room it was nobody he knew up here and everybody who was up here seemed to be minding their own business " do you have on panties?" " no" " we're gonna go back downstairs ima pull your dress up and I'm gonna fuck you from behind and it's gonna look like we're dancing" she laughs again only this time at him " you can't be serious" " oh I'm dead ass" he smiles grabs her hand leading them to the dance floor where everyone was having a good time playing drakes greatest hits from find your love to emotionless right now they were playing Marvins room and everyone was slow dancing " this is a perfect song for this" Dave pulls Yn  into a corner and at first her back is on his chest and his arms wrapped around her hips swaying to the song you got real comfortable and put your head back on his chest he starts kissing on your neck you moan he laughs at you " are you gonna be quiet when I put my  dick in you ?" He leaves one hand your hips but the other one goes behind you and takes his dick out as the song changes "answer me you hear me talking to you" " you want me to be quiet?" " yea we legit abojt to make love in a club.......type area" they laugh together cause his pun didn't work "corny ass yea I'm gonna be quiet just fuck me please" she lifted his arm kissing one of the many tattoos he slides her dress up " you are wearing panties" " duh I'm not no nasty hoe" he kissing her neck moving her panties to the side and then sliding right inside her she gasps at the same exact time everyone screams " she said do you love me I told her only partly I only love my bed and my mama I'm sorry!!!" and the bass drops he slowly starts to move inside her as she bits her lip " fuck" Dave is slowly starting to regret this...yea this was sexy as fuck but he can't fuck her like he wants to fuck her and he can easily see her getting frustrated he pulls out she groans " why'd you stop?" " we're going home so I can fix our little problem" he fixed her panties and dress and fixed his pants  and they walked out going to the valet waiting for the car it gets to them pretty fast he opens her door she hops in he grabs the keys tips the guy and goes speeding off to the hotel room 20 minutes later they finally get there he turns off the car " fuck me here right now I can't wait any longer please just....ughh" she so frustrated it's almost funny he slides his seat back and slides his pants down his dick is still very hard she slides her panties down and she bends over the middle of the seat licking his tip " thought you needed me so bad" " you don't want me to suck your dick" " stop playing" she smirks sucking his tip and then working her way down and up keeping a nice rhythm and keeping her mouth as wet as possible he seemed to be enjoying it maybe too much  she stops before he cums and she goes over to his lap straddling him " sit on my face first" " how" he lays the seat back as far it will go it dam near touches the backseat she scoots up sitting on his face his beard tickling her but she didn't mind the pleasure was more intense then his beard hair tickling her  Dave had a art to eating pussy she never met a guy who ate her pussy the way he does  he puts his heart and soul into it her body shakes and she's close he lets her cum all in his mouth he doesn't stop until she's done than he picks her up by the hips and just slides her down on his dick " I'm not gonna be to walk to the room" " ill carry you if you ride my dick good" she kisses him and the rest was history.........
I hope you guys enjoyed I felt like that was a good ending