Lesson number one *Diggy Simmons*

Diggy Simmons

Inspired by my crazy ass dream last night 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ but more on that later here is a cute lil short

She loved him. The way he smiled the way he hugged and kissed her the way he hyped her up the way he talked to her the way he could put her in check she loved everythinggggg.
He loved everything about her from her lips to her hips from her coils to her painted white toes...but it was this one thing. She wasn't experienced in sex at all, and usually, that was fine with him because she had natural talents. So whenever they did have sex, it was terrific but last night for the first time he wanted her to take charge and he placed her on top right in the middle of sex. As he looked at her face, he could tell immediately she was out of the mode. But she tried anyway as she lifted her hips a little and scooted around. It made both of them lose the vibe they had going on. He knew she would want to talk about it today and even if she didn't they needed to.

It was the afternoon they both just came home from work and she was cooking
Diggy walked into the kitchen gripping her hips and he kissed her cheek. He could tell she had a attitude because she didn't say anything to him. "Um dinner will be ready in like ten minutes so you can go sit down" "I'm fine here .... what's your issue?" "No issue...you're just late" "I went to the studio after I got off set I had been writing all day....guess I got inspired by something" "oh okay it would've been nice if you gave me a heads up though" " I will next time ... you wanna turn around and give me a kiss ... you been done stirring those noodles" she laughed because he was right she wasn't ready to look in his eyes ... still embarrassed. She turned around and he kissed her hard it started to get heated that fast. "Um like I said dinner will be ready soon so we should just calm down" he bit his lip walking over to the island and then sitting in a bar stool. "Do you think I'm mad at you?" "No why would you be" She went to the sink draining the spaghetti noodles and then putting them in a dish. "Because you can't ride." Her eyes got wide "are you mad at me because I can't ride?" "No of course not" "seems like it" she struggs she turned the stove off. Then she went and got two bowls "that can wait can we talk" he was gettin frustrated so was she. She sighed "I didn't want to talk about this" "we need to" "and say what? I can't ride so that's it" "babe with all the other stuff you didn't know who taught you?" "You did but how you gonna teach me🤦🏾‍♀️🙄🙄"
He grabs her hand taking them to their bedroom. "Strip" she listens as he does the same thing. Without him saying anything she dropped to her knees sucking his dick. This was her happy place this she could do with ease. When she got him hard he pulled out of her mouth laying on the bed. "Get over her and slid down" she laughed out of nervousness. She slowly slid down moaning as he groaned. "You're so wet ... gripping my dick" he bit his lip it was taking all he had inside of him not to flip her over and make them both happy. He grabbed her hips "try again" she slowly started to move her hips roughly. He took control making her ease up her wine. As she started to get that he moved his hands. "Try again" she bit her lip and placed her hands on his chest as she started to sway her hips his eyes rolled in the back his head. That was a good sign. He groaned "shit just like that" she was confused because In porn it looked like the girls were doing more than this "should I bounce?" "That's expert level let's just keep you right here for right now babe" It started to feel good to her too her pussy started to tighten and squeeze his dick. He lifted her up and started drilling her. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk" this new angle made her wanna cum faster. "Just flip me over that's enough"she whined he listened throwing her almost on to the bed and sliding back inside roughly "this pussy is so good" he started choking her meaning he was getting close. She realized this quickie was going to be all about him in his head, but she wanted to cum too, so reached down and started to rub her clit. He smiled he loved when she did that, but she loves when he did it for her. "I wanna cum together can we..are you close" she nodded her head the best she could. And then they let go groaning and moaning loudly. "that was great" her pussy is still thumping he slides out of her laying down beside her. She bit her lip if every lesson was gonna be like that she wanted more as soon as possible "lesson two tomorrow" dig smiled at her "lesson two...after dinner?" "he kissed her on the lips "anything you want babe"

This was quick leaving this in raw form so my bad if you see any typos. I did it as soon as I woke up 😂😂 hope you enjoyed