Apologize for what?*Sarunas Jackson*

*this nigga so fuckin fine.... Anyway hope y'all enjoy*

 Anyway hope y'all enjoy*

 Conversations with Sarunas were never the same weather you deep dived into racism or theory's on if you go deep enough in the ocean you'll be back in space and mermaids are really aliens

Conversations with Sarunas were never the same weather you deep dived into racism or theory's on if you go deep enough in the ocean you'll be back in space and mermaids are really aliens .... That one blew his mind. It didn't matter the conversation as long as you were talking but now...... Yn wishes she hadn't said anything at all. One conversation about his many female friends ended with her saying he was too easy and open for friendship.
He felt like that implied three things 1 being he was cheating on her 2 being she didn't trust him at all and 3 being that he wasn't selective about who he fucked or who he was friends with. The last one pissed him off the most because he wasn't just slinging dick and he appreciated his natural growth from his twenties until now so for her to sit up and say (without saying) that he would fuck anything with a vagina it upset him more than he cared to be upset.

Sarunas was always an arguer however he knows his girl and YN very much loved to argue which they both know is toxic but he was okay with it as long as she didn't start fights out of thin air. The problem with her wanting to argue is that as soon as he raised his voice she became a baby again damn near crying and just wanting to be held and not argue anymore. So the best thing he felt like he could do right now was to ignore her. Ignore her because he didn't wanna say anything he might regret ignore her because he needed her to apologize first.

At first she didn't even realize it was happening because she was also still pissed. She said what she said yes but that was a direct reaction from him bringing up like seven bad bitches that he's sooooooooo close too but she had never heard of them until today. Like damn? She felt like she already has to share him with the world and his family which she doesn't mind but to add on other women who have no relation to him that's where she draws the line. Because once again he had never mentioned these bitches before. His longtime female friends had a great bond with YN she would even consider them her friends now but the ones he was currently bringing up she swears she had never heard of and in her head they had to be plottin. He's too damn fine that's all she could every think about is some other girl trying him.

It had been two hours and she walked down the stairs to find him in the same position on the couch. The time had allowed her to calm down so she was willing to just move on after all it wasn't that deep it was just a moment of insecurity. He talked loudly to his brother on the phone making plans for next weekend with their kids. She walks right to his face and he doesn't even look up but she talks anyway.