Chapter 1: Death

"Come here, you little piece of sh*t!" roared Gregory's father as he smashed a glass bottle. Gregory ran to his bedroom, ducking under his bed as he opened the window, making it look like he had fled outside. When his father came from behind his door, he saw the open window and began to look outside it to see where his son had gone. Gregory took a deep breath, crawled out from beneath the bed, and pushed himself farther out the window.

The 40-year-old man crashed into a tree and broke his neck in two. A woman screamed as she called 911. Gregory, fearing he would be arrested for defending himself, grabbed what little food they had. hopped into his dad's car with the keys and drove on, as an ambulance was called to get his father; unfortunately, the man was already dead by the time they arrived. He stopped for gas as soon as he was out of the state.

Gregory purchased some food with his dad's money, which he had in his personal vault and wallet, as well as his debit and credit cards. He managed to stay at a few cheap motels, and eventually, he found himself in the state home to the famous Freddy Fazbear's Even though it was demolished, the state was still well known for its newer and more modern location, which had the appearance of a mall. However, Gregory was not going there; instead, he found an old, run-down urban neighborhood that wouldn't ask questions and an unlocked abandoned house. He parked the car in the garage, grabbed the groceries he needed from the back, and went inside.

He cleaned up an old bedroom and washed the covers through the still-working washing machine, which strangely still had fresh tide pods. Once it was dry and he had made his bed, Gregory had his dinner before taking off the coloring book he bought and coloring some pages before going to bed.

Not noticing the strange figure smirking as another figure glared and vowed that what happened to her would not happen to him. not with him around anyway, the smirking figure laughed.

"Try as much as you like. He'll be mine anyway."

the figure he vowed to protect the boy, glaring at the monster of the mirror door. "He'll never be yours. I won't let him!"

"Good luck, Nick," the bunny man said before vanishing, "you'll need it."