Chapter 6: The shower

After reading a bit more about the town's history, Gregory took a nice long shower to clean off all the dirt off of him from doing so much yard work. That afternoon, he tidied up the attic and wiped off the weird mirror thing. Once he was satisfied with the state of the house. Gregory drew a bit with the craft stuff he found. He hummed as he finished his artwork and hung it on the fridge before sitting down to have dinner.

That night, when Gregory fell asleep, a blonde woman climbed over the fence and painted the fence with a new coat of paint, redid some windows, and added new shutters to them. She looked at the work she had been doing to get the house ready for 'him'; the boy wouldn't notice it really. She power-washed the driveway, garden, and sidewalk.

Once the house looked like someone lived there, she left with all the touch-ups she had been doing. When he came back, the house would be more than ready. The mirror glowed that night as a man with bunny ears walked out and down the halls. He placed a single rabbit plush by the sleeping boy before disappearing yet again.

Gregory woke up the next morning and noticed the toy. He shrugged. Maybe it was the person who was letting him live here. They seemed to have restored the garden to its former glory. So that afternoon, he played outside. Gregory walked back up to the attic to check on the mirror, and to his shock, it glowed. Slowly, he walked up to it.

The temptation and curiosity eventually got to him as he walked inside.

The two bunny plushies began to glow outside.

Gregory walked into the room, where a plate was set up with hot dogs and cupcakes on it.

There was a note.

"Gregory, your mirror siblings are outside watching an act from the local band Freddy Fazbears; you are more than welcome to attend.

PS: I thought you might like this."

There was a simple blue shirt with white stripes on it and some blue jeans with black straps on tennis shoes. a small parcel side bag, and a detective or police cap as well. Once he was dressed in the new outfit, Gregory walked outside to see the performance.

Outside was a wolf and a chicken having a duet battle.

Gregory watched on in amusement before he was lifted into the air as part of the act of having the time of his life. Gregory got autographs and more merchandise; everyone else was there watching the show and clapping along to the music and festivities. Gregory was about to go back when he saw something. He told Spring Trap that he would be right back.

"I forgot my book!" Gregory said Spring Trap nodded and said he'd seen him inside.

Gregory ran around the corner and followed the glowing light.