Chapter 9: The special Buttons

Long ago, William worked with Freddies in the mechanical part; he built suits and made inventions to help the business thrive. There was just one problem: Henry. Henry had three children and a niece. William loved his coworkers' kids; they were kind and always curious. Often, they could be seen watching him build the suits their father used.

The particular fabric that was chosen all the way down to every nut and bolt welded on However, Henry had one big flaw, and so did William. William had the luck of a rat when it came to finding love, adoption, and even having kids of his own. Henry's flaw was pride; time after time, he stole credit from the man who helped build his empire. He lied about how his ideas were too scary and needed more variety to please the audience.

The humiliation that went too far resulted in much of his pain. It was over a disk that children could wear; it could change a dark, scary room into a fairy garden or zoo. It was supposed to help children with anxiety be able to sleep on their own. A very personalized nightlight and a teddy bear in one. The Illusion Discs~

Springtrap hummed as he fixed the hidden wire in a set of colorful buttons; it was almost ready, just in case.

Gregory was on borrowed time to escape...

Vanny watched as Gregory talked to the ghost girls; it was time to introduce herself.