Chapter 1: New World and Settling In!

After Scarlet Spider made his choice and help May Parker and Spider-Man and leave Ock to become a hero and stir the Hydra ship into the water and later transported to meet a woman named Madam Web who wants to send him to a new world where he can start a brand new life without Ock around or Hydra but he will also meet a heroine there who uses magical jewels called Miraculous to help stop a mad man from destroying the world but first he must settle down and get his civilian life together so that he can blend in with the people of this dimension.

Paris of another Dimension 10:30pm:

It was a beautiful night in the city of love and everyone is enjoying their good night sleep while all the lights are still on but then something happen, all of sudden a portal appeared out top of the houses and out came the red and black spider hero from another world.

Scarlet Spider: Whoah.....I am never doing that again, travel through portals is really annoying.(Scarlet Spider saids when he comes out of the portal and then looks in front of him and what he saw was unbelievable)

(Scarlet Spider saids when he comes out of the portal and then looks in front of him and what he saw was unbelievable)

Scarlet Spider: So this is the other world Madam Web told me about, have to say everything looks so...so different?, Whoah! what happened to me? Did my physical form change and my suit it looks completely different but same but different, I wonder?(Scarlet Spiders saids while looking at the world he is in as well as himself and goes to a blank window and see what he looks like in this dimension)

so different?, Whoah! what happened to me? Did my physical form change and my suit it looks completely different but same but different, I wonder?(Scarlet Spiders saids while looking at the world he is in as well as himself and goes to a blank win...

(Face edit by me: 95nicholasnm)

When Ben took off his mask to see what he looks like, he has to say he looks good in this world and everything didn't change like his eyes, hair and the scar on his face so which means he is all good now.

Scarlet Spider: Hmmm? Not bad for a new look in another dimension at least I still look like myself and feel like myself. I might as well head to the place Madam Web wrote down for me and get settled in and then in the morning I will find a school to learn so that I will fit right in to this world and also to find this Marinette Dupain Cheng who is this Ladybug heroine included.(Scarlet Spider saids while putting back on his mask and web swing across house to house)