Chapter 9: A Spider and Bug in Love!

Marinette confessed her feelings towards Ben yesterday in which Ben felt the same way about her in which made the blue hair girl very happy and by doing so Ben excepted to go on a date with Marinette tonight after school in finished and luckily Lila and her sheep are staying away from Marinette because her spider is with her and keeping an eye on her as well as protecting her from them. As for Mr.Highroad, his father called the school and told them that he will not be attending school in a couple weeks due to his oder from being in the dumpster as well as a broken nose thanks to Ben for defending Marinette from Adrien. Shadow Moth also decided to take a break for once which was uncertain why though but it made Marinette and Ben relieved for the moment because they don't want their date to be ruined by another Akuma or an Amok or even Lila and her sheep. When Marinette told her true friends that she confessed her feelings towards Ben in which he excepted them, they were so happy that their friend has finally found the right person to spend the rest of their lives together. So during school break Marinette and the girls were talking about what Ben has planed for the date tonight while the boys talk to Ben and ask what he has planed for Marinette in which Marinette told the girls that she doesn't know what Ben has planed and Ben told the guys it is a secret in which they all pouted and wanted to know but they realize if they asked the question then it will spoil the moment so they shrugged it off for now but they promise to tell them what they did in which made everyone smile of knowing what the spider and bug did on their date.

Present:

Right Marinette and Ben are in class with their friends who are getting ready to enjoy their day after class in finished which means that tonight will be date night for both the spider and the bug while their friends are cheering them on and wishing them luck on their date tonight while keeping their distance from Lila and her sheep but it was Lila and her sheep who were keeping their distance because after what Ben did to Adrien they decided not to get involved otherwise Ben and Scarlet Spider would do something far more worse if they mess with Marinette and her friends.

Marinette: Hey Ben....what do you have plan for tonight if you don't mind me asking?

Ben: Sorry red but that is secret for tonight it is like I said to the others.(Ben saids to Marinette in which she pouts while Ben looked and saw that her pouting looked cute)

Marinette: Hmph.....no fare...

Ben: There, there little red, I promise to show you a great time tonight and that is promise I am going to keep.(Ben saids and pets Marinette's head in which made her blush while her friends giggle to themselves in seeing their friend being pet so adorable)

Marinette: He's petting my head!.....he's petting my head!....he's petting my head!(Marinette saids in thought while blushing and smile as well as enjoying the petting from Ben)

Alix/Chloe/Kagami: They would make an excellent couple.(They all said in thought while looking at Marinette and Ben together in which Nino was agreeing with them in thought)

Tiki: Hehehe, those two are definitely made for each other.(Tiki saids in thought while looking at her holder being pet on the head by Ben)

Then after a while now the teacher finished with the class work with the students and ended the school day in which everyone was happy that is was Friday which means they are planing on having a relaxing day while Marinette and Ben will get ready for their first date together in which Marinette found the perfect outfit to wear for the date as did Ben. The school bell rang and all the students ran out of the building to enjoy their Friday while Marinette and Ben walk out together because Ben doesn't want Marinette to run into Lila and her sheep again so he decided to walk her out in which Marinette really liked and it made her calm as well as protected after all Ben is her partner in crime and would do anything to protect those closes to him.