Chapter 11: Scarlet Spider becomes Spider-Claw!

After the battle between the Amok monster as well as getting back the peacock miraculous from Hawk Moth who is still moaning the loss of one of his miraculous in which Marinette was so happy that her boyfriend slash partner in crime was able to retrieve the peacock miraculous but wasn't able to get the butterfly miraculous though but it didn't matter at the moment the important thing is the peacock miraculous is back in good hand now all thanks to Ben Reilly aka Scarlet Spider. So right now both Ben and Marinette are heading back to the bakery and gave their friends a text to meet them in Marinette's bedroom so they give out the great news of what just accord.

Marinette: Ben I can not believe you actually done it!(Marinette saids as both her and Ben were heading towards the bakery again)

Ben: Well lets just say I am quite lucky to do it makes me wonder how Moth is taking the news that his second miraculous is gone.

Marinette: Hehehe, he is probably going to be piss that he can no longer use the miraculous of the peacock ever again and thank goodness because I can not stand dealing with both Akuma's or Amok's but now that we have the peacock miraculous back in our hands; Hawk Moth can no longer create monsters or use the miraculous to harm anymore innocent people.

Ben: Don't get your hopes up yet, we still need to retrieve the butterfly miraculous otherwise there is not going to be and peace or balance ever again.

Marinette: Yea your right Ben but for now lets head inside and up to my room and wait for the others to show up so we can give them the great news.

Ben: Absolutely and sorry that our day got ruined by Hawk Moth and his Amok monster.

Marinette: Hey it is ok sweetie, we can always do it another time and lets pick a day so that we can know rather Hawk Moth will send out another Akuma or not.

Ben: Sounds good to me.

Admittedly both Ben and Marinette walked into the bakery together and found out that nobody is home in which they found a note for Marinette that is from her parents saying that they went out to get some groceries and will be back later on in which they left her some cookies and sweets upstairs.Then soon their friends came into the bakery in which they all received the text from their friends.

Nino: Hey dude and dudette whats is going on that you want all of us here?

Marinette: Well guys have the most exciting news to tell all of you!(Marinette saids with a big smile in which everyone except for Ben looked confused)

Alix: What is it Marinette?

Marinette: I will tell you upstairs but first Luka can you locked the door my parents aren't home right now and will be back soon.(Marinette saids to Luka)

Luka: Sure thing Melody.(Luka saids and locks the bakery door)

Kagami: So whats the accession?

Ben: Come on we will fill you all in of what happened when me and Marinette were out this evening.