Chapter 13: The City of Destruction and Lies!

It was Morning in the city of love and everyone was starting to wake up and start their day but what they didn't realize something happened last night in which turn Paris upside down

It was Morning in the city of love and everyone was starting to wake up and start their day but what they didn't realize something happened last night in which turn Paris upside down. As for the the heroes known as Ladybug and Scarlet Spider who is now Spider-Claw aka Ben Reilly and Marinette Dupain Cheng after the two of them had the most romantic and amazing night together in which they we remember forever the sun was rising towards Ben's house in which him and along with Marinette were still in bed together cuddling and relaxing after the two of them made love for the first time in which made the heroin of Paris very happy that she has found the perfect person to be in her life forever and is no longer a virgin because she gave her love to Ben for his compassion and trust as well as his being a great boyfriend and loyal partner in crime.

So right now in the bedroom Ben was starting to wake up due to the sun being in his eyes while Marinette was still sleeping next to him after the pleasure she received from her boyfriend last night in which was magical for her.

Ben: Mmm.....YAWN!..........geez never slept like that in a long time?(Ben saids while waking up and stretching his arms)

When Ben rubbed his eyes and looked out the window to see that it was morning in which meant it looked like it was time to get up and have some breakfast in which he was going to get up until he felt a hand touching his arm in which Ben turned to look at Marinette who was still sleeping and had nothing on neither did Ben in which he started to remember what happened last night in which both him and his girlfriend actually did it together for the first time but Ben wasn't shocked or scared of what happen because for once he actually liked it and he can tell Marinette did as well.

Ben: I guess it wasn't a dream after all? She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. Might as well make some food for us after all what we did last night really took a lot out of us.(Ben saids while putting on some pants and a shirt then left the room while Marinette rested but also placing some under garments as well as shirt so that she can get dress)

Ben headed into the kitchen to get breakfast started in which he came upon both Tiki and Plagg relaxing on some ice cubs in which Ben can see by looks of the two that they spent too much time in the hot spring and needed something to cool off.

Tiki: Oh good morning Ben! sorry if you wondering why were on these ice cubs I guess you might say we might of past out from the heat in the hot spring in which we needed something to cool us off for the time being.

Ben: I can see that, how you holding up Plagg?

Plagg: Oh I am doing just fine thanks but you got any cheese I am starving!

Ben: Top cabinet to your left thats where your cheese is.

Plagg: Thank You!

Plagg flew towards the cabinet and opened it in which he saw a stack of all different kinds of cheeses in which he was in heaven right now and started to eat the cheese that he likes while Ben went into the kitchen and took out some stuff to make breakfast for him and Marinette.