Chapter 15: Hawk Moth's End!

It has been four weeks since Lila Rossi aka the liar has been exposed as well sent to prison along with Adrien Agreste the son of Gabrile Agreste who decided to keep his mouth shot about Lila being a liar and almost doing something out of the ordinary but now they were both sent to prison in which Adrien was sentenced for fifteen years then will be release to live with his cousin and his aunt while Lila was given life sentence for lying, bullying, thief, as well as murder also working with a terrorist. Due the destruction of Paris caused by Lila who stolen the drug called War Seduction repairs on the city were starting as well as the reconstruction on the school in which most of the students who believed in Lila's lies then soon found out that she is a lier moved out of the school and transferred to different schools to start a new life while also trying to make up for the wrong doing that they did to their former classmate Marinette Dupain Cheng who is now taking online classes with her friends along with her boyfriend Ben Reilly.After what happened with Lila and Adrien both Marinette and Ben's relationship grew even more that both had each others back as well as their partnership when they are both Ladybug and Spider-Claw defenders of Paris; they both still go on patrols to see if Hawk Moth would ever make another appearance again or Akumatized another human being but so far he has not done any of those things in which made both heroes confused why Hawk Moth didn't show his face again. 

Speaking of Hawk Moth aka Gabriel Agreste right now he is in his lair along with his assistant Natalie who was thinking to himself while Natalie kept him company while her boss thinks to himself of what he is going to do next.

Hawk Moth: Sigh.......

Natalie: Everything alright sir?

Hawk Moth: Yes Natalie everything is alright but I think it's time to end this.

Natalie: You planing to send out an Akuma?

Hawk Moth: No I mean it's time to end this, me being Hawk Moth I am done and I actually mean it this time.(Hawk Moth saids to Natalie in which she looked at her boss with such shock)

Natalie: Sir are you sure about this?

Hawk Moth: I lost everything, the love of my life, my own son who is now in prison all because of what that Rossi girl did and I have lost the peacock miraculous and failed to get the miraculous of creation and destruction.

Natalie: So no more Akumatizing people trying to get the miraculous and all the plans you have to get the miraculous from Ladybug are over.

Hawk Moth: Yes everything is finished, I am done with all of this.

Natalie: What are you going to do then?

Hawk Moth: I will surrender my miraculous to Ladybug herself and then I don't know.

Natalie: I understand sir, I was afraid this will not go on for much longer but may I ask something.

Hawk Moth: What is it Natalie?