Chapter 5: Standing up for friends and Volpina's beat down!

Ever since Team Miraculous founded out about Madam Web and told them about Ben's origin of who he is and where he came from they were amazed that there were other worlds out there with their own set of great heroes as well as super villains who are more dangerous than Shadow Moth and his Akuma's in which they bonded with Ben also known as the Scarlet Spider pretty well and became great friends and he offered himself to help them with Akuma's as well as take down Shadow Moth as well as help them deal with Lila and her mindless sheep for all the trouble they were giving them in school. So right now Ben is getting ready for school and has his homework and assignments completed last night after he and the others met Madam Web and talked about their history together.

Ben: Alright time for another day for school, and I made sure everything is here for today even my homework assignments which I completed last night.(Ben saids to himself then gathered everything ready for school and headed out of the house)

While walking around the blocks to head to school, Ben found out that he forgot to eat breakfast while looking at the time and the good news is that class doesn't start till ten which he has plenty of time to grab a bight to eat and when he was near the school he saw a small bakery place which was open and decided to see what kind of food they have there.

Ben: Hmm this looks like a nice place to get something to eat while I wait for classes to start.(Ben saids in thought and walks towards the bakery and opens the door to see two people near the counter which one was a older man that was very big and the other was a sweet woman that looked to be Chinese)

(Ben saids in thought and walks towards the bakery and opens the door to see two people near the counter which one was a older man that was very big and the other was a sweet woman that looked to be Chinese)

Hello and welcome to our bakery!(The man saids while next to the woman which could be his wife)

Ben: Hello there I would anything on the breakfast menu since I forgot to have something before I left my house.(Ben saids to the two in which they nod and pulled out the breakfast menu)

Woman: Well here is the breakfast menu and take your time to see what you like we serve mostly anything on the menu.

Ben: Thank you miss?(Ben saids to the woman who goes by Sabine)

Sabine: Sabine and this is my husband Tom were the best bakery in all of Paris it is nice to meet you mr?

Ben: Ben..Ben Reilly I am kind of new around new here I transferred from New York City and go to the school across from the bakery.