Chapter 16: A Spider and Bug Christmas!

It has been months since the end of Hawk Moth as well as the destruction that was caused from Lila Rossi who nearly destroyed most of Paris but luckily the repairs to the city were completed and the city of love was starting to look better again. Now that Hawk Moth is gone and his miraculous has been retrieved thanks to the two heroes of Paris Ladybug and Spider Claw aka Scarlet Spider, the city can now let out their emotions and finally have peace in which this month is the holidays which means everyone in Paris is getting ready for Christmas the most wonderful time of the year. So right now Paris is putting up their decorations for the holidays as well as the Christmas tree located near city hall. Speaking of which Ladybug aka Marinette Dupain Cheng was more excited than ever because now that her enemies are defeated, she can finally spend time with her family as well as her amazing boyfriend Ben of which he told her that he never celebrated the holidays before back in his world but now he will and Marinette is going to show Ben the greatest time ever.

As for Ben himself well right now he is out at night doing patrols around the city because even though Hawk Moth and Lila are gone and defeated there is still crime happening in which burglars and thieves are running around causing havoc and it is up to Ben aka Spider Claw to stop them since his girlfriend is with her family at home getting ready for some Christmas spirit.

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

Spider-Claw: Sigh it has been months since we taken down Hawk Moth and the liar was put in jail for good but now thieves and robbers are running amount and causing problems just like back in my world same as usual.

Spider Claw was on top of the building and looking down below to see if there was anything going on in the streets as well on the look out for bad guys running around who are interrupting the holidays until the hero spotted the Christmas tree near city hall which was covered in trash but got removed and fixed and it looks like the people have finished putting up the decorations for the tree.

Spider-Claw: Looks like they finished the tree and I have to admit even though I never celebrated this kind of holiday back home in my dimension, I have to admit the lights and the decorations make me feel more calm about what I do and what I am.