HE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU

Chapter 4
********************************************************

     I started to fly back where we fought Xornoth and Joey. I walked back where Fwhip killed Xornoth. When I got there, there wasn't a demon anymore. Where once laid a demon was a human being. His hair is teal but darker compared to Scott's hair. That seemed to be the only difference between them both.

     Wait, when Fwhip killed the demon the corruption must have died. So that means that was the Xornoth before the corruption. They lay motionless. I took a look at Xornoth's injuries. Just what I thought they were. "Wow, Fwhip, no we really messed up."

       I headed back to Scott's empire to clean up the place. Fwhip was already there in front waiting. "H-hey Fwhip... Listen I have to tell you something that might hurt you, a lot..." I said. "Well, what is it..." he asked "So you might have been the one to kill S-Scott..." "w-what..." he said. "HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU, FWHIP" my eyes started to water.

      "How is it my fault..." he asked, "I found out Scott and Xornoth are connected. So if Xornoth gets injured that means Scott gets injured. And since you were the one to kill Xornoth that means you killed Scott too..." I said, by now I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

      "Let's hurry up and clean Scott's place..." Fwhip said "yea" I replied. When we were heading to the room where Scott is in we both saw Joel outside. "What are you doing here?" Fwhip asked. "I'm here because of Jimmy,'' said Joel. "Jimmy..." we both entered the room to find Jimmy there crying. Lizzie was right next to him, trying to comfort his brother.

      Jimmy's head rested on Scott's chest. Crying and crying. Fwhip and I started to clean up the shelves. Remaking the potions we use to try to heal Scott. We stole most of it to try to save him, but all for nothing

      I headed to Scott's room and I found the weirdest thing ever. When I entered because I needed to place Scott's crown there I found a note. With a few items beside it.

"Hey! If you're seeing this then, I'm dead! So since I'm dead I thought a few people would miss me! I can't quite remember these people but I'm trying to guess your names! Hope you enjoy these gifts!"

Love

~Gmajor - Ghost Major
(I spelled out what Gmajor stands for)

     My sheep and owls - Katherine
     My books and potions- Gem?
     My Ores - Flip?
     Koda(A/N is that how you spell that) -              
     Shrub

     My flower crown - Jimmy