I'm Still Here!

Short chapter

Chapter 5
********************************************************

   Joey's POV

      I walked around my empire. It was quite lonely. Xornoth was not there. Soon I heard 2 people laughing and running. I flew onto one of the treetops. To see if I can figure out who it was. I looked down below the tree. I saw 2 familiar faces. "W-what...? No you died..." soon after I fell from the tree. I did not have enough time to react.

      I closed my eyes shut until I felt something catch me. I open 1 of my eyes to see Xornoth catch me, wait he can't be Xornoth. Xornoth is dead, I soon realized that he had blood running down his face. He had scars all over him. His eyes were fully white. " Why does he look so scared?" The ghost said and placed me down on the floor. "I don't know why you ask me." I heard another ghost say. It was Scott. His eyes were also fully white. For some weird reason he had the same injuries as Xornoth.

      "Should I turn into my more human version?" "Yeah, that's probably why he seems scared." Soon Xornoth wasn't the demon I recognized. He had blue hair, it looked a darker shade than Scott's hair. He had clothing that matched Rivendell's attire, except for blues, gold, and white there were reds, gray and black.

      "G, We have to get going..." Xornoth said, "Ok, Let's go," Scott said. Xornoth looked back at me.

"It was nice meeting you, but why do you look so familiar...?"

Words: 260