Chapter 1

While falling from the sky, Alexandria could feel her wings trying to open so she wouldn't plummet to the earth.

Ignoring her instincts she didn't open her wings, she wanted to feel. Pain, sorrow, desperation, hunger, happiness, all of which she could never feel in the goddess realm because the Supreme Deity would never allow it.

"It makes beings weak. Such as that despicable human race." Her mother says casually.

Even now as she fell, she still couldn't feel anything, it was more or less a habit. One she swore to break. One that nobody seemed to be able to break.

She finally hit the ground creating a small crater, not feeling much because her body was used to worse. She wondered around for a little while, just watching the earth. Watching the birds, the plants, the evening sky, all of which looked beautiful.

Her body, now getting used to being on earth, started feeling emotions of the human race like hunger and drowsiness.

"Hmm, interesting" she thought out loud.

Finally making it to earth Meliodas just sat and watched nature, his reason for coming to earth is simple, to get away from all the nonsense in the demon realm, because his father is a different man than how he used to be.

Every emotion hit him at once as he's wandering afield, he tries to decipher each one as they are more amplified on earth than him being in the demon realm.

"Drowsiness, hunger?... hmm, interesting" He also starts thinking out loud.

Both the goddess and demon faint as a result of all the emotions hitting them at once, neither could fathom the adventure that awaits them.

When Alexandria awakes, she feels a presence she could've sworn she didn't feel before. It was powerful and it felt. Troubled? Nighttime had already hit as she made her way over there.

Traveling not a far distance, she finds a boy. Blonde hair, kind of short but around her height, maybe taller, standing in the distance.

"Who are you and why have you come to me?" he asks in a demanding voice not turning around.

She doesn't speak, not because she's afraid but she wants to inspect more rather than speak. She moves closer slowly, her heartbeat quickening.

He turns around to face her, black eyes, a demon crest on his forehead. Her eyes are orange with the goddess symbol as pupils.

"Are you scared? Is that why you're not speaking?"  he then asks in the same demanding voice trying to disguise the curiosity laced within his words. He was brought up to despise the supreme deity, so that meant not liking the goddesses either , yet he didn't feel a drop of hatred towards her... she was beautiful, short brown hair with bangs just stopping at her eyebrows, her eyes showing nothing but curiosity and kindness, her body shape was extraordinary despite her age, she seemed to be around his age maybe a bit younger.

"No, I'm not" she tells him "I don't understand why but I feel drawn to you. You seem troubled or lost, not physically but emotionally. I am too, y'know" she gives him a close eyed smile

He feels his demon crest slowly fading to his lesser lives power with just his demon mark across his eye. She seemed to care? No, she's part of the goddess clan she couldn't care about a demon. He then puts his crest back letting his mark only show for less than a second and tries to seem intimidating while feeling the complete opposite. She only smiled at him yet it feels as if he's known her presence for years.

"Well I'm not and you can quit the act, you Goddesses only care for power over all the races" he proceeded while a mean scowl covered his handsome features still trying to hide the fact he was interested in her.

"Yeah that's how they make it seem, I understand the hatred you hold against my people, I do. It's the whole reason I came to earth, My mother is wrong to assume what she does and I wanted out of that" she proceeds to hold out her hand.

"Maybe we can help each other figure it out" she says, scared he'll reject her because of her race and all the horrible things they've committed, but then again what race has been completely good? Surely the demons did things they're not proud of as well.

He then takes her hand, more cautious than anything because this could all be a trick but seeking a companion. Once he takes it completely he feels calmer, a feeling of a friendly coldness washing over his body and a feeling of gentle warmth washing over hers, a few seconds after he confirms it's not a trick and he follows her to a nearby village, talking along the way.

They find out more about each other as they are talking. Alexandria is a higher-ranked goddess, as well as Meliodas, is a high-ranked demon. Both feel their parents are acting out of the ordinary, like something bigger is going on.

They reach the outskirts of the village they hide their wings, both kind of just disappearing along with their clothes/armor. Now both of them are wearing some sort of underclothing like tank tops and shorts. Both release their magic and their eyes revert to more natural colors. Alexandria's eyes are a gorgeous blue and Meliodas a beautiful green.

They knocked on a stranger's door seeking shelter and maybe even some food. An old couple opens the door and looks at the pair, they looked young about 13/14, the boy being around 5'2" and the girl 5'1". In reality, both are around the age of 500 which is young for their races but still would shock a human as they live short lifespans.

"How can we help you?" they asked politely kind of curious what two young people would be doing out so late.

"We just need a place to stay, perhaps an old home nobody around here uses? We'll work to pay it off" Meliodas answers for them, Alexandria just nods.

"Well, there is a house in the woods that nobody uses due to it being so outcasted" the old man answers respecting that they might come from troubled backgrounds.

"Sounds perfect, which direction?" Alexandria asks.

"Head about 2 miles north, and it's by a spring. It might be pretty broken down though" the old couple answers

"Thanks! And goodnight!" they both call out, causing them to look at each other and Alexandria giggles slightly.

Neither can explain it but they feel a sense of peace between the two, a sense of comfort. Frankly it's kind of scary seeing as they are complete opposites. Like hot and cold and it seems to be drawing the two closer and closer.

————————————————————————————
Okay done with the background story, flashbacks will be added throughout the story, and yeah, lowkey proud of this chapter just because😂.

Also, I don't know if I should add a flashback to each chapter or just add one as things come up.

And... any feedback? Because obviously I did decide to post it lol.

(Yes I did rewrite this chapter because I felt like I didn't explain myself correctly/ went against my endgame for this story)