Chapter 5

Before meeting Meliodas

"And so this is why we should invade tonight" An older member of the goddess clan spoke up

Alex wanted to say something but you would be brushed off because you were much younger than more than 3/4 of the people there. She didn't like how the rest of her people treated the other races but went along with it so she wouldn't be disrespected since she is the supreme deity's daughter and her mother would allow her to be disrespected for that reason seeing as she despised the other races.

"No couldn't work...." The supreme deity spoke but Alex decided to tune her out and focus her energy to see the other races.

Nobody knew she could do this and she wanted to keep it that way. It amazed her how they got along so well among themselves because it seemed she couldn't even get along with her mother. She wanted a friend, a partner, someone to talk to, she wanted to be what seemed normal for them. Her mind always wandered to the demon realm, they were made to be the bad guys and the goddesses the good ones when it was the other way around. The Demon King seemed stuck up and non - fatherly but in all reality, he was a fun, maybe a little overprotective, and a joking type of dad and person. Her mind this time wandered to a certain blonde. He seemed like he was all about business, kind of stuck up, overpowered maybe? But gave off a fun and joke-loving aura. She sat there watching him a little as he talked with his trainees around a table.

"You guys need to stay hydrated and rest well because when you get back you'll be training so hard you'll wish you were dead." The boy spoke up with a smirk

He looked around 300 maybe 350 but the people he was training looked older.

As everyone went to leave he got up too but stiffened slightly as if someone was calling his name but nobody was. He turned around fast, pulled out a dagger, and seemed to look Alex dead in her eyes with the knife close to her neck. She backed up slightly and he started looking around confused.

"Hmm? That was weird.." he muttered to himself while walking to his room and she let out a sigh but the sigh was heard among the goddesses and they all turned to her as she opened her eyes, she gave them a questionable look as they did her. Not being phased by it they all went back to their discussion.

'He was interesting, maybe I'll look into him more' she thought and went to start daydreaming because she really couldn't care less about what they were talking about.

"So someone was there!? But that someone was you??!" Meliodas asked her because first impressions got brought up.

"Yeah but at that time I didn't like know you! And I only just remembered that I completely forgot "visiting" you when we first met on earth!"

"You know that sounds stalkerish right?" He said smirking slightly hoping to make her blush in which he was successful.

"Yes I know but it's not like I visited you regularly! It was a one-time thing I swear!" She protested holding her hands to her face hopefully covering up her blush.

They were in Alex's bedroom since hers was the cleanest at the time, trying to get to know each other better seeing as they were going to be living with each other for a while. They were already comfortable around each other, so it was more of an excuse to be around each other without it seeming like they liked each other or obsessive but it was no use. Even the townspeople thought they were dating because that's how close they were.

He proceeded to grab her hand and put it on his chest

"I would not mind if it was regularly, I have nothing to hide" he deadpanned and she went into an even deeper shade of red but then they both busted out laughing.

She did the same this time but over her heart because knowing his perverted ass would try and sneak a grab at her boob.

"Then maybe I should've done it regularly" this time it was his turn to go red "whaat? I thought you had nothing to hide?" She said in a sing-song voice

"I don't, wanna see?" He asked getting up and she quickly turned around facing the wall covering her eyes. She felt a weight on the bed assuming he got back on the bed she turned back around

"Your a pervert" she tells him

"I know and I'm not ashamed either" he glanced at her clock

-12:06 am-

"I'm gonna head off to bed since you wanna be no fun" he acted as if he was going to grab something off her desk but instead grabbed her boob and dashed to the door

"MEL IM GONNA KICK YOUR-" she was cut off by the door slamming in her face.

-3:21 am-

Alex has a plan to get him back for being a pervert, she's got her ice water and she's going to dump it on him as he sleeps. She's been up all night thinking of this plan has her escape route all planned out since he's faster and stronger than her.

It only makes sense to dash for the stairs as soon as she dumps it on him but in case she's too slow she has her window open with someway to get up (her bedroom is upstairs, his is down). She goes to his door and opens it slowly, bucket in hand she slowly walks over to his bed and lifts it slightly making sure to get it over his body and not his face because that would hurt.

3.

2..

1...

She finally did it and waited a second before running out of the room to see his expression which was in fact priceless. Now that she's seen him and he's seen her she makes a break to the stairs him running after her. She makes it to her bedroom and locks the door, laughing as he pounds on her door. The knocking finally stops and she heads to her mattress, after cleaning up the window situation because she didn't even need it, feeling accomplished. Until she hears a knock on her door. She goes to unlock it to see Meliodas glaring a playful glare at her and she just busts out laughing again.

"Now that your done laughing at me... Can I sleep with you? It's only fair cuz you drenched my bed and sheets with cold water and they had to be hung up and..." she cuts him off

"Yes yes you can but don't try anything... you see how it ended for you last time" she starts laughing again walking to her bed him following

"Yeah I know" He gets in with her but ignoring all that has just happened he wraps his arms around her waist and falls asleep. She just rolls her eyes and falls asleep, content with the way he's holding her.

————————————————————————————
Okayy sorry for not posting, I've been caught up in a lot recently but here I ammmm. The next few stories are going to be like flashbacks of some sorts until I can get my Netflix account working again. This week I'm going to try and get a bunch in because I feel bad about saying I was finna post but never did so yeah lol.

Also in this story the demons are the good guys but made to seem bad and they are still forced to do bad things. That's why in the first chapter Meliodas hates being there because his family can't be themselves basically. (If you remember "they" force him to do bad things and the they isn't his dad) He has a love/hate feeling towards the goddesses because of alex obviously but in the beginning felt as if they were also forced to do the things they do too, some forced some not.

Anyways like I said gonna try and post hopefully if I don't get too far behind in school, so see you tmr? Maybe? (I didn't feel like rereading/editing this chapter so if it sounds slow in some areas my fault lol)