Chapter 15

Meliodas has finally come out. Ban fighting Jericho now to keep one of them off of Alex, and Guila sitting in the same spot, she still has Meliodas's broken sword in her hand.

"My insides feel like they're burning!" Jericho says grabbing at her collar and trying to breathe

"How was he able to escape the amber?" Guila questions, and in a split second all you can hear is a pain-filled scream, then you see Meliodas with his sword and Guila's hand in his hand. He waves his sword and Guila gets sent flying, and so does Jericho.

"I don't get it, a casual little wave caused such a huge blast?" Jericho says before spitting Guila, she then runs over to her looking over a green ball in her hand. "Super recovery spell!"

Alex takes it in, she looks over the green balls flowing sphere that's trapped them inside, healing Guila's severed hand almost immediately.

'Wormwood, nether wart, and phoenix's tears? I should be able to make that. What do you think Meli?' He glances her way for a second, she knows he's still in there. 'Good to know, I'll save you my love'

"I owe you one," Guila tells Jericho

"This wasn't part of the plan!" Jericho raises her voice a little because of her nerves "I thought it was impossible for anything to break free of the Goddess Amber!"

"That's not my area, but he's giving off disturbing magical energy," Guila tells her "It's almost as if..."

"That's some seriously bad news" Bans popped up out of nowhere and Alex is beside him

"Yeah a real pain in the ass, you've done pissed him off this time. Thanks to you guys I've gotta figure out a way to bring him back" Alex pouts

"Hey Jericurl," Ban says and Alex snorts "Jericurl?"

"The names Jericho!" She gets up into a defensive stance

"Hey, Guila right? Can I see this?" Alex grabs her hand and starts examining it "yeah I could probably do that, thank you guys for showing me that healing spell. You've got any more?"

"Sorry, my bad Jericurl. Oh, and also I took the liberty of restoring myself. Back to what mom said, spell beads huh? You guys got some fun toys" Alex smirks and was about to thank him before

"Hey watch out! The Captain is it still really you in there?" Meliodas and Ban charge at each other and Meliodas cuts him in half. He grabs Alex and throws her over his shoulder, jumping over to where Elizabeth and Hawk are sitting, making a crater with only them in the middle.

"S-Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asks as he continues to sniff her, still holding Alex

"Hey asshole, let me go! I've got to figure out how to get you back to normal!" Alex hits his back and he smacks her butt to get her to shut up. She pouts "still a pervert even when you're not in your right mind" He then lifts his hand, making a wing form with his right hand, and takes off into the air. He travels back to where King was fighting, as he lands he puts her down gently and looks at King. She immediately understands and goes to him. After Alex is out of the way he then starts fighting.

"Hey King, you're pretty hurt aren't you" She lets her eyes show their goddess colors and symbol and begins to heal him. She looks over to Meliodas where he's been thrown, and continues to heal King, only when she feels Meliodas's darkness growing is when she gets concerned. She feels another power, Helbram. Helbram? That name sounds familiar. His power had a huge jump as well, but before he can get a hit on Meliodas she flies over at the speed of light and kicks him away. Then a beam of light shoots out of her hand into Meliodas. Alex then pushes the light further towards him, continuing until she's touching his chest. He finally flies back into the cliff behind him and her eyes return to blue. She closes her eyes for a minute, she hasn't used that much power in forever, not since Liz. She falls down to the ground, holding her head in her hands.