Chapter 3

*flashback*

"Hmm, that should do," Meliodas says while hammering a piece of wood to the rooftop of the house the village has given the two.

"I still think it needs some homey touches!" Alexandria tells him while they look at the house they fixed up in a matter of a couple of months.

"Yeah your right, it's pretty plain"

They've gotten closer while spending all this time together, talking about their old lives and how they want their future to be, just being roomies.

"Hey Lexi, what do you think about this animal fur for some type of front rug? Like a welcome to our home rug?"

Lexi is the nickname he's given her just because of how close they've become and Meli is her nickname for him. The villagers all call Alexandria by another nickname though, Alex.

"Really? A welcome home rug?" she says laughing at him and he kind of blushes, just a slight blush not allowing her to catch it.

"Well yeah you said 'homey touches'." and he rolls his eyes at her playfully.

"Hmm touché, but I'm not sewing the letters on!"

-fast-forward-

Meliodas has still been going to the 10 commandments meetings and Alex goes to her deity meetings, both hiding the fact that they're living on earth with the enemy.

They've been trying to convince the others that maybe the other races aren't so bad, that we all just misunderstand each other. Meliodas has had more luck than Alex, even getting his brother to open up about his girlfriend Gelda.

"Hi, I'm Alexandria but you can call me Alex!"

Zeldris and Gelda look at the pair with wide eyes

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS A GODDESS!" Zeldris yells at Meliodas

"Did I say, girlfriend? I meant my friend" Meliodas replies blushing

The whole group goes silent.

"Well, I'm Gelda, nice to meet you, Alex!" Gelda shakes hands with her, kind of hesitant.

Alex's eyes widened with excitement, she wasn't expecting them to accept her but seeing that they were made her so happy. She loops arms with her.

"Omg okay so do you mind if I call you Gel, I just like nicknames..."

The two girls walk off, still talking, towards Mel and Alex's house, the boys are talking as well but start following the girls.

"I know I'm sorry I probably should've mentioned it, and you didn't have to embarrass me like that!" Meliodas tells Zeldris with his hand rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry it kind of slipped!" The boys just start laughing brushing it off

Could this be revolutionary and change the world?

*end of flashback*

"Hey Eli, could you maybe come downstairs for a sec?" Alex yells from downstairs and Elizabeth responds with a simple "Yes be down in a minute!" but a little shocked at the nickname that was given to her so soon.

"Here ya go" they hand her the tavern uniform, not wanting to because it's so revealing but noting to stop to get her some new clothes.

She goes back upstairs to change and comes back down with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"So what is this new outfit for exactly?"

"It's the tavern uniform!" Meliodas tells her while throwing her a little thumbs up