White party

Winter (POV)
It hits 5:00 am and my alarm goes off. Early bird gets the worm I remind myself . I go down stairs and I see Cat isn't home . I don't think much of it though so I start to make myself a morning coffee when I hear the door open and I see she got Starbucks.
' and that's why your my best friend'.

Winter shut up but also I got this for you cause I have a pretty good idea if I were to ask myself.
'Ok go on'. Ok ok well I heard there is a white party and everyone that is relevant is going to be there that means super rich people.

'Yah but also powerful people as well Cat don't forget that'

I know but are you down I want to go.

'Ok but do you know for sure we will be able to snatch some valuable stuff?

Yes sir now let's go shopping we need some sickening outfits gotta be white though. 'I'm not dumb I know white party means where white Cat'.

Whatever come on let's get going.

'Wait omg this is so hot it makes my ass look huge right'.

Omg stop you don't need to brag that you have a bigger butt then me Winter I get it..

'I'm not stop you are so hot don't put yourself down'.

'Girly now that we got our outfits can we go get food I am starving all I have had today was a cup of coffee'.

Omg sameee I'm thinking Thai food sound good.

'Omg yes you know that's my fav'.

'Shit I didn't notice the time we got to go back to the apartment and change the party is going to start in like 2 hours let's goooo'

'Cat how long does it take for you to get ready do you not remember we are trying to blend in not stand out'

Yah I remember but there may be hot guys also I forgot to tell you we have to be extra careful this time cause I heard there is going to be mafia people there.

'Whatttt why the hell wouldn't you tell me. Are you sure we should still go'.

I'm sure we just got to make sure we get no suspicion from anyone about us alright..

'Ok I guess. We should probably leave now the party started like 30 mins ago'.

Winter I'm kind of getting scared you sure we should go through with this we can turn back now.

'You are the one who said we should go we can't back out now'. 'Look there is the entrance pull up'.

Please state your name and who invited you....

Umm Victoria Sun and my name is Darla Adams. 'Really Cat Victoria you couldn't have picked someone more unknown'. Whatever it's fine I look literally just like her.

You may enter have a great time....

'Thank god that was close I thought we might not get in for a second'.

Alright put your a game on now let's do this. go on detected and get as much jewelry as you can..

'I know the protocol cat thanks for the reminder'.

Hello good evening cocktail..

'No thank you we are fine'. 'Ok cat you go that way I'll go this way meet in the middle in like an hour'.
'Cat are you even listening to me'. Nope sorry was just admiring how beautiful this place is. This puts Maisons to shame haha.

'There now do you understand'.
Yup!

'Go then' alright I'm going chill.. Winter we have all night.

'I make my way to the bar and order a dirty martini so I get more confident'. here you go.
'Thank you'
'Now that I'm looking around everyone here is so classy and sophisticated they look very wealthy'.

'I see there is a upstairs that's gotta be where the goods are'. 'I start to walk over to them when suddenly I hit a huge rock' I look up and I immediately blush he is so hot he has a nice Fresh trimmed beard he is wearing a suit that looks Devine on him he is tan and very tall'. As he looks down on me I see his eyes. They look so cold and mean. I panicked and before he can say anything I say excuse me and speed walk off feeling his eyes on me the whole time'.