Opening up

Winters POV :

Lately Lorenzo has been ver occupied with work we haven't really talked, we text but that's about it for right now we'll i mean I'm quite busy with work as well so I've been able to keep my mind off of him.

I'm just about to finish my shift when I get a text out of the blue from Lorenzo it says, "I'm waiting outside  for you"

in disbelief I walk outside to see a Porsche parked infront of the restaurant, the window rolls down and I see Lorenzo and he smirks then waves at me.

I smirk and smile to myself then snap out of it and hope you didn't see, I mean I am a little far from he so I guess I'll be fine.

I quickly rush to his car and get in and immediately I see a bouquet of roses,  there for you Lorenzo says,
All I can do is smile I'm at a loss of words, he really does care.

He leans over the seat and gives me a kiss on the cheek then starts to drive.

Where are we going I ask curious as to what he has planned, winter it's a surprise just be patient we'll be there soon he says. I nod.

15 minutes later
We are now on the country side the sun is starting to set, it looks majestic almost unreal,

I snap back to reality when I realize the car stopped,
We are here Lorenzo says, we get out of the car and he gave my hand and leads me, while we are walking I just can't help but notice how attractive he is, he is perfect like a god, how does he like me I think to myself.

He looks into my eyes no my soul and smiles then leans in and pecks me on the lips it was such a sweet kiss.

We arrive and I just take in the view it is a huge blanket on the grass and wine and food and it is on the side of a cliff and the water and the sky is just immaculate.

We sit down and just start taking about life and he tells me his life story about how he grew up and always felt like the pressure on him to succeed was so high and he was terrified to upset his family he did whatever they asked if him, seeing him in this light him showing his vulnerability to me just makes me like him even more .

We just lay with eachother and talk all evening.
It was so relaxing being beside him I just stated to doze off and I ended up falling asleep on his chest.
Life couldn't be any better right now.