To new beginnings 

Winter (POV)

She is snapping  her fingers in my face
'Are you ok'?

Just then I see Lucifer walk out of the elevator he is smiling talking until he looks at us...

His smile immediately drops...
He comes up to us..

'Hello love' he greets Francesca..

That is my name he calls me love....

He doesn't even look at me... I don't want to cause a scene so I just say. 'I am going on my lunch break'.

He doesn't pay any attention....

I walk off tears threatening to spill...
I whip out my phone and call my BFF.
Ring...ring....ring...
'Hey winter what's up'.
'Cat he has a wife cat he has a fucking wife' I sob..
'I'll be right there'. She then hangs up.

I'm left in the streets crying to myself....
'Fuck you Lucifer'
'I'll make sure you regret what you did too me'

'Cat picks me up and we get sushi and go back and I just cry on her shoulder for the rest of the day'

'Winter why are you crying over a man'
'Because I loved him cat stop being insensitive'
'I'm not I just know that he obviously didn't deserve you' then I continue to just cry until no tears will come out anymore...

The next day...

Now I am filled with anger.. he thinks that I am just a toy that he can play with and then get rid of me once he's bored,nope..
I texted him to meet up to get some things settled 'there will be no crying over a man ever again' I whisper to myself.

We meet at the coffee shop we went on our first date..

He's already there. 'Listen love I can explain everything to you'

With that stupid nickname again I'm over it.

'Go on' I say rudely
'Look I have been married to her for 15 years I'm sorry your upset but I just want you to know I still love you'

'Do you still sleep with her' I ask not sure if I want to know the answer... 'be honest' I state.
'Well yes she is still my wife Winter you just don't get it'
,What don't  I understand Lucifer, I yell out people starting to look over...

'Your a piece of shit and I'm over you, don't show up at my house, don't text me, I'm done' I somewhat cry out mostly out of anger...

He looks shocked almost as if he was expecting me to forgive him..   I get up and walk out, when I reach the door I hear him yell 'I love you'..
That word means nothing to me now I have no emotion...
I feel nothing...
I get back to my apartment and tell Cat everything that happened...
Out of no where she says.
'Winter want to move'?
'Where would we move we are kinda broke if you didn't forget'...

'Winter a family member died of mine and they had no other family so there will that they had been hiding went to me'
'Whatttt' 'omg how much'
'16 million'
'Holy shit Cat I am so happy for you'
'Happy for us' she corrects me.
'What do you mean us'
Winter you have been there with me through thick and thin you helped me when I was at my lowest..
'What I'm trying to say is do you want to live with me in Italy'

'Yes cat yes I will live with you'
We share a grizzly bear hug and I guess she already did everything we just had to move our stuff she was keeping it a  surprise..

While we are on the plane to Italy..
I make it my goal to make Lucifer regret what he did to me....