Rescued

Lucifer (POV)

After the encounter with Winter  I walk over to one of my colleagues.

'I want you to find whatever there is to know about winter'.      Yes sir right away sir.
He's over there.. wait why the hell is he talking to Marcus!!!

I hear a scream but stay unfazed and am deadest on watching them.
I see Marcus slip something into his drink when he went to look..
'Are you fucking joking me. I am going to kill him.'

They then proceed to after walk to the dance floor and I see Winter  start to stumble.
'Oh so bad I wanna go over and help but I don't need him to be a target'.

He falls and then looks dead into my eyes with pleading eyes then he full passes out.

That's it i don't care if he's a target I'll protect him...

I march  over to Marcus and by that point he is outside trying to get into the limo with Winter over his shoulder.

'Marcus put him the fuck down'
I point my gun to his head..

Woah woah chill why are you so upset I didn't know he was yours alright come on don't be dramatic here.

He passes Winter to me.

'Marcus get the fuck out of here before I go through with killing you'.

Marcus scurries off into the limo and is gone in a matter of seconds..

I look down and see Winter sound asleep.
He looks so  beautiful and calm.
When I look at him I feel like I need to protect him and keep him safe.
Why am I growing so possessive  over him  I don't know, but at this moment I really don't care..

We get into a limo and he is laying across the seats and his head is on my lap.

'What are you doing to me Winter' I ask

He doesn't respond just snuggles closer to me.
I play with his hair until we make it back to my house..

We get into the house me bridal carrying him he is so light.

I carry him to my room and tuck him into the bed
I am just so mesmerized by him I sit on the edge and just watch him sleep ever so peacefully without a care in the world...

Boss we have a problem a shipment has been hijacked!!!!!!!

I give  him a  kiss on the forehead and walk out of the room. 'He will be mine' is the last thing I think about..

We arrive at the shipment place my men fighting the thefts.. us winning of course..

We have a men tied up sit over here..I rip the tape off of his mouth.
'What are you doing here' 'who sent you' I say 
Aggressively.

I will never betray my boss go fuck your self. He spat back out.

' Ok then have it your way'.  I start to slowly stab him.
'You do know we have all night'
This goes on for 2 more minutes until he finally confesses.
'Ok stop please s-stop I s-swear I'll tell you everything just please stop...'

'Who is your boss'

Michael the Russian mafia leader I don't know  his full name I swear he blackmailed me I'm sorry please I have a girlfriend and a dog..

You chose to betray us we show no mercy to betrayers.
I point my gun to his head and pull the trigger.

'I want you all to clean this mess up and get the missing supplies back'
Got it!!
Yes sir they all respond..

Now I have  to get back to winter hopefully he hasn't woken up yet...