Movie night

Lucifer (POV)

Me and  Winters  date was absolutely amazing I am pissed that it got rudely interrupted.
We had a mole that was giving answers to someone.

I was driving home when I thought about Winter I want to see him again soon, I can't go to long without seeing him or I'll go crazy it feels..

I asked him to come over to watch a movie.
He agreed.

Now for the movie night I have to make it perfect.
Because that is what he deserves.

I get a bunch of his favourite foods because of the file on him shows me a lot about him.

After I manage to get everything placed and looking nice I now have to get ready I get in the shower and start washing myself when I start thinking of all of the things I wanna do to Winter.

I start to become hard  and then proceed to jerk off.
I start jerking off faster and faster just thinking about Winters body, me towering over him.

I cum all over the shower walls.
I really am so excited for him to come over.
I get out and finish getting ready I decided to wear something normal a tight fitted white t-shirt and a pear of grey jogging pants.

By now it is about 8:30pm
I go pick him up and he gets in and he smells like roses and vanilla. Delicious.

We talk until we get to my place when we get in he says.

Wow Lucifer you have a really nice house.

'Thanks love' go sit down make yourself at home'.

I make popcorn and we sit down and decide to watch  titanic his choice.

We are halfway through the movie when I feel his eyes on me and so I look directly at him.

And then everything stopped it felt like it was just me and him and at the point nothing else mattered.

I move closer to his face until I grab the back of his neck and kiss him.

The kiss was so passionate and hot. I was rock hard.

The kiss then turned into a make out and he was on my lap, me massaging his ass while we kiss I squeeze his ass and he gasps and then I took the chance to shove my tough into his mouth.

We fought for dominance but  of course I won.

I know he felt my boner against his ass.

He surprised me by grabbing my dick and rubbing it up and down.

I looked dead at him and said.  'are you sure you don't have too'

'I want to' he said then he pulled my pants down and my dick flew up.  He looked shocked for a second, I mean  I am 9 and a half inches

He then took the tip into his mouth and was teasing me until he started to bob his head down and back up.

It felt so good.
I put my hand in his hair and pushed his head more down on my dick.

This continued for 4 more minutes until I knew I was gonna cum.

'Are you going to swallow'
'Mhm he responds with.

I shove his head,  up and down really fast then I come deep into his throat and he swallowed everything. I was proud.

'You did really good'
He just blushed.

I pull him into me and we just cuddle it was so relaxing I forgot I was in the mafia let alone the leader I forgot all of my problems and then we fell asleep. Me holding him.