Dance floor

Winter (POV)

'I'm upstairs and looking through the rooms looking for jewelry and then boom jackpot there is glass cabinets filled with jewelry as I open the cabinets I accidentally pull out a shelf with my elbow and it falls down and I panic because it makes a huge noise'.

'I quickly fix the shelf and put it back into place but not without a struggle'.

'I see this stunning necklace as I'm looking at it someone says 'hello beautiful' into my ear I snap my head around and see it is the hot guy from earlier.'

'I notice how close we are he is crouched down and our noses are almost touching.'

He asks 'what are you doing up here all alone' in a teasing voice.

'In that moment I didn't know what to say but instead I blushed a dark red and he noticed but didn't say anything.'

'I then realize what I'm doing and hide my bag behind my back and say a excuse 'I was looking for a bracelet I was wearing and it fell off.'

He responds with 'really it looked like you were trying to steal.'

'I deny it and try to stand on my feet once I manage to do that I wonder how he found me because no one was up here.'

'We're you following me.'

'All he does is just smile at me his pearly white straight teeth showing'
I wasn't following you I heard a thump and decided to check what it was.

'Something felt off like he was lying.'
Then it hit me if he heard the noise then that means someone else might of as well. I start to get nervous.

Hey hey why are you getting so nervous he asks me.

'I-I have to go ple-please excuse me sorry.'
'I walk past him but he follows close behind me.
What is your name he says.
'My name is winter and why does that matter I have to go goodbye'
'I roll my eyes and leave him and now I have to find Cat just great'

'I stop looking and think to myself what would Cat do'

She would so flirt with rich guys,I quickly rush over to the dance floor and start searching I see her grinding on some guy I grab her 'hey we have to go now'
Already..we have been here for like five minutes come on Winter loosen up. Let's have fun look that guy over there is totally eye fucking you right now go talk to him.

I look over and see a hot guy looking directly at me for some strange reason I feel like having fun 'I guess we can stay a little longer'

With this new confidence I got I strut over to him 'do u wanna dance'
Why wouldn't I wanna dance with someone as divine as you he says.

We walk to the dance floor and we start dancing.
That then turned into him rubbing my ass while I grind on him. I can feel his boner while I rub up against him.

Do you wanna go to the bar and get a shot he says.
'Yah sure' we make our way to the bar side by side and he orders us drinks. When they get here we make small talk about how much we both are dog people over cat people. 'Wait what is your name?'
Marcus what is yours cutie. 'Winter.'

I hear a scream so I look over and see that it was nothing so I turn back and see him get anxious. 'You alright'
Yah just a little sweaty from dancing that's all.
'I let it past me and down the rest of my drink'

The whole time he was watching me intently 'awkward...'

As we are walking back to the dance floor I start to feel really dizzy
'Hey I think I'm going to sit down'
Each second getting dizzier and dizzier until I feel like falling asleep.

Right before I can fully pass out I see the man from upstairs and he looks at me with concern and I look at him saying help me with my eyes and then everything went black...