Two Unexpected Visitors

Author's Note: It's right now 9:53 pm and My tried brain tried to make this story long and I have school Monday at 8:40-3:30 for the whole week so it will probably won't be posting stories until afterwards just the heads up see you all soon bye!!!

Also this happens just a minutes after the attack on Sendaria. Also this I'll make sure that Ignoues never dies cause I know people really enjoy him.

Also this is also an AU we're Senn and Ignoues are Already members of The KoA and Senn reunites with Ria

(1 Month Later Presnt Time.)

"This way hurry" a Ardoni says as he was hiding his friends hand close as they were darting through the trees, "Senn are you sure we should go this way" his friend ask them Senn gave him a trustworthy look, "yes Ignoues I'm sure now follow me this way we can rest up here" Senn says darting through some bushes.

As the two gather their breathes Ignoues wonders why Deamos were so far out here? It was like they were getting farther and farther away from their main territory, "Senn what are we doing so far away? From what my map is telling me we are going away from Ataraxia" Ignoues says then he sees Senn smiling, "because I know a place were we can rest for a bit before heading back on the road. There is this town called Pikoro village and from what I heard it's a Safezoon for travelers such as ourselves an there pretty kind to outsiders even if they are Magnorites" Senn points out which then brings a smile to his friends face,"very well let's head to this village shall we" Ignoues says as the two begin to walk to The Safezoon known as Pikoro village.

As Senn and Ignoues make their way towards the entrance and see the sign that says Welcome to Pikoro Village and they knew they were in the right place.

As they make their way through the town and along the road they find themselves in front of what appears to be an meltal gates saying welcome and from the looks of it the metal looked shiny almost brand new am sees lanterns light the pathway.

As Senn opens the gate and follows the path down towards a small farmhouse and next to it was a barn with doors that weren't locked. 

Igneous stepped over the fence and the clanless ardoni opened and held the door open for the Magnorite to step through.

Forgetting to duck, Senn bumped his head on the low door frame, Senn just groaned and looked for a small pile of hay to use as a bed and same did Ignoues.

There weren't any animals inside the barn, save for a sleeping sheep and its lamb. Senn  found an empty stable and saw a horse inside of it slepping indicated that someone is here at the farmhouse.

Senn leaned against the furthest wall, unsheathed his sword and watched the closed door for a few more moments before he felt safe enough to close his eyes.

His fingers still kept a loose grip on the hilt of the swords that laid across his lap. Before falling asleep he sees Ignoues also leaning against a wall reading since Magnorites don't need sleep.

Finally resting, it didn't feel like much time had passed when Senn felt the warm, morning breeze waft through the thin walls of the barn.

He considered sleeping in a bit more, cursing his habit of being such an early riser. And Sees Ignoues was gone and just thought he might it have gone outside for some fresh air.

Then the clanless felt something shift beside his leg. At first, he thought it was just the horse until he saw the horse sleeping a foot away. His grip tensed and in a moment of instinct, almost called up his Song.

Senn looked down and beside him, a pair of Felina - both boys - with grey hair and matching green shirts were sleeping beside him. He blinked in confusion, taking a moment to process what he was seeing. Both were draped over his leg, making it impossible to move unless he wanted to wake them up.

And he sincerely could not bring himself to do anything that cruel. The horse - who had also just woken up - turned and huffed when he saw the Felina curled up by his side. Senn made a 'shush' gesture and the horse curled back up to catch some extra hours of rest.

He maneuvered the iron sword away from the children, then looked over the state of them. Both were small - of course he knew that was a given - but even compared to non-Ardoni children they were small. The ears of one had a small patch of skin that wasn't covered by fur, caused by what he knew was a burning projectile.

"Blaze." He muttered to himself.

Said child stirred in his sleep, breath growing fast and curling in on himself. A tiny hand reached up to pull at his ears. Senn reached out to carefully rock the childs shoulders.

"Wake up, it's only a dream." He urged softly. "You're safe with me."

The Felina's eyes suddenly shot open, mouth gaped in a silent scream. Senn drew back his hand and offered his most comforting smile. Eventually he grew worried when the child's open mouth didn't close.

"That's a very fast way to catch flies for breakfast." He jokes.

The boy blinked, rubbed his eyes, then blinked even faster.

He grabbed his twins shoulder and began to violently shake them. "Brother, brother, the Ardoni is awake! It's talking to us!"

"He is!?"

Both children tripped over each others tangled limbs, then finally stood to look up with shimmering eyes.

Senn didn't expect the enthusiasm, but was glad that the two already seemed to trust him. "I am an Ardoni, yes. My name is Senn. Who may you two be?"

"S-senus! I'm Senus! My little brothers' Macdumb."

He shoved his brother with a pout. "Macduff! I'm Macduff!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." Senn looked over their shoulders to the ajar barn door. "But where are your parents? Do they know you're here by yourself?"

Senus suddenly folded his ears back. Macduff reached to pull his brother in for a loose hug.

"They don't." He said sharply. "They're both dead."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Senn whispered. He didn't need to do much guessing to figure out who killed them.

Senus wiped his nose and met his gaze with a hopeful smile. "But it's okay now, cause you're here! You're one of the Ardoni! Everyone else says you guys aren't around anymore but no way could some stupid fire monster could hurt you!"

"Yea! You guys were so cool! Check out it's horns!" Macduff pointed, making grabby hands towards them.

Senn obliged, lowering his head and letting them poke as much as their curious hearts wanted. At some point, he managed to grab both and mount them on his shoulders, carrying them around as they clung to his horns and squealed with glee.

Through their laughing, it took Senn a moment to realize that the barn door was open. An elderly Ardoni and a cluster of another dozen children of varying age and race were gathered with mistified expressions. From the lookes of it Senn was surprised to see some Ardoni children.

By now Senus had one hand tangled in his short white hair and Macduff was now hanging from his good arm. Senn just grinned when he realized who he was facing.

"Thalleous?!"...