The Vault

As the group mounts up Grek is hesitant, "I don't care if they're faster I'm not riding one of these four-legged creatures" Grek complains, "oh stop complaining" Onyx says, "Onyx is to havey to ride horses. Besides as a Magnorite he won't tire quickly as yourself. And Igneous is staying behind case he not the fighting type" Hubris explains as Grek just sighs," Fine hold still you monster" Grek says as he hopes on the horse Grim was on as Hubris hope on the horse that Senn was on and Galleous and Val decided to ride together same goes for Massani and Ria," the world does not believe that there is imminent danger and that we are wrong to think so each of you pledge your support without asking for anything in return. Today we have a chance to show Ardonia that we are there to fight for-" just before finishing Onyx cuts in, "Yoga tell me the rest when we get there" Onyx said, "Oh man your speech scared him off Hubris" Grek joked, "Whatever" Hubris replies and the group rides off to the Vault unawares someone was already there, and they might come as a shock to a certain Ardoni.

"Hubris turn your lights off" Grek spook annoyed, "I can't" Hubris replies offended by that comment, "How are you supposed to sneak around with lights all over your body" Grek said, "Well be don't normally go sneaking around" Hubris interjects, "It seems to be a big problem Hubris" Grek augured, "What can you see Massani" Hubris turns his attention to the felina, "Nothing much" Massani replies, "Looks like we beat the deamos here" Hubris says with a sigh of relief, "they better hurry I'm ready for a fight" Grek said as he pulls out soulseeker, "Easy Grek. Let's return to cover" Hubris says, "What does the Deamos want from the vault anyway" Onyx asked, "What do you think" Hubris said, "I don't know. Diamonds" Onyx snapped and Grim gave a not so happy grunt, "They're after the Prime Songs" Senn said, "He right. Thalleous distributed them. It's likely he hid at least one of them in the vault" Hubris explains which made Galleous think for a moment so that's what my borther has been doing for two hundred years, "Hey someone is coming" Massaniu says to the others draw thier blades and prepare for a fight, "it's the captain" Massani says, "Warm up everybody" Hubris said but then Senn looked confused then turns to Hubris, "I thought you were the captain" Senn asked, "I was just maintaining order while he was away" Hubris explains, "So who's in charge" Val Asked, "I am who asking" a male Sendaris said as he holds his dual Red Crystal Katanas as everyone looks to see him smiling at them, "Oh my Irene" Ria said in shock as she felt she was about to pass out from shock and the newest memebr of the KoA meet the captain of the rebellion to stop the deamos...