The Tides vs War

A few Years ago in NorthWind
As the harsh blizzard was cleaned up a Male Nestoris comes face to face with an old friend who was now any enemy the male Nestoris drew his blade and so did the male Sendaris, "Our paths cross yet again Achillean" the male spoke, "And still I stand between you and the Prime Songs" Achillean spoke with a steady tone an the male Sendaris looked at him for a moment, "last time we met I showed you mercy. When I faced Ingressus Voltaris I showed him mercy. I will not make the same mistake a thrid time" the male Sendaris says drawing his blade ready to fight,"You know I would never harm you Thalleous. But I will gladly kill Warbringer" Achillean says and with a bounce of his song he makes the first strike and Tidesinger and Warbringer's battle no stopping till one falls.

Meanwhile Ingressus was fighting the deamos to keep them from interfering with the duel but then Ingressus come face to face with General Raphael as he draws his blade Ingressus dose the same, "well well what do we have here. Ingressus Voltaris we finally meet after all this time" Raphael says doing a fake bow, "oh quite young your pretend I know your faking now what do you want" Ingressus's tone was ferm and he stod his ground as the duel begins without hesitation.

As the battle between the Tidesinger and Warbringer was getting out of control Achillean had a clear shot which took and with a slash Achillean mad the final blow only realize the mistake he made as he looks to see Thalleous's blood dripping off his staff and as Thalleous held his side he lifts his hand only to see the blood dripping down and soon calapsed on the ground. As Achillean drops his staff and falls to his knees Ingressus notices this and runs over dogging General Raphael's attacked and as Ingressus mad his audience over he sees Thalleous on the ground bleeding out an Ingressus starts to shake Achillean, "Hey hey look at me we have to leave and I know that was not your fault but we have to leave now or we will all die" Ingressus says as Achillean nods take his staff and the two of them run off away as Raphael follows them unaware of Thalleous and soon everyone for got about him.

Few Moments later
As Thalleous gasped for air he holds his side close and calls his horse over get on and rides off towards the nearest town to get help. The newest town was small but did have a healer who notice Thalleous coming this way an held him on to a bed to help his wound as it continues to bleed out. The healer grave some stiches and tells Thalleous the it might hurt hit Thalleous has been through worse but gridded his teeth a begins to to tension up as he let's out a muffled scream of agony as the healer finished she gives Thalleous a cane to help him walk but warns him not to move to much or it will only hurt more. Thalleous agreed and rides off toward somewherehe knows hell be safe. The Village of Pikoro.

But as Thalleous was riding toward there he gets unexpected messager bird, "well go evening but I must instest you come with me as I have a message for you from Hubris Nestoris" The bird says as Thalleous nods and follows the bird towards a small camo where the KoA (Knights of Ardonia) make camp. A Thalleous ride in he is greeted by a Nestoris male, "Ky'Thalleous welcome back" the male Ardoni adressed him, "Thank you Hubris an I see you found us some new members" Thalleous says looking behind Hubris at the new found members, "well yes let me introduce them. Was have Onyx, Masani, Grim and a good friend of mine Greek" Hubris says as each on comes to greet Thalleous," It an honor to meet you Warbringer I've heard the stories about you" Grek says as he bows," no need for that he I'm just known as Thalleous or Captain Thalleous" Thalleous says as he walks aside Hubris to fill him in on whats been going on," Hey what about me" I voice called and another male Sendaris came and gave Hubris an unhappy look, "Apologize. Thalleous this is Dante. He's from Boboros. He is very skilled fighter" Hubris says and Dante smirks," Nice to meet you Dante" Thalleous says as Dante nods and they all head in to talk about what has been going on.

(Note that in this story this has to do with my Thalleous AU I've been working on. Also in this AU Thalleous become the head of the KoA and don't worry our favorite fighter Ria will make her way into joining just not right now you will see her later in the chapter)