Joining The Knights of Ardonia

As morning rose over the group Galleous could smell somthin delicious only to go down stairs and notice Thalleous was not the one cooking. An elder man with red hair was cooking up a storm as he turns to see Galleous, "oh well if your lookokg for your brother I'm sorry but he is not here. He left a fee hours ago and told me not to tell you where he was going" the elder says as Galleous was enraged about this, "first off who are you and second why would Thalleous just leave out of the blue" Galleous barked as the man walks over, "I'm Ran al'Thor and the healer of Pikoro and a friend of Thalleous and I have no idea why he would leave but I presume he has he reasons" Ran explains as Galleous took a seat and sees Senn was gone as well," let me guess Senn decided to join Thalleous as told you the same thing" Galleous says as Ran nods and then sees the childrens reaction to how Galleous was acting and as Galleous looked at them they all looked away as if they were hidding something and Galleous was going to figure out what!

As Galleous waiting he heard noises an listens in on the kids conversation, "we should tell him" one kid says, "no way Mister Thally told us not to say anything to his brother for his own good" another replies, "Maybe we should tell I mean he seams worried is all" another kid says, "well whatever we decided it has to be about him not us" the final kid says as the others agree with his corse of action "then it's decided we will only tell him what we think he needs to know. But we will not give away Mister Thalleous and Senn's location" the kids make there decision and the light go out as Galleous can't believe what he just heard.

As the children come over to see Galleous after there game the children look up and hesitate to speak "we know where they went" Kawaii-Chan blurted then covers her mouth in shame, "he didn't specifically says where they were going just saying they were going somewhere important an won't be back for a while" One of the Ardoni kids comments, "he went south of here just follow the path south and you'll probably find him" the kids went on as Galleous nods and prepared as he sees that Ran al'Thor had received a note but didn't open it. Curious Galleous opens it an begins to read Thank you again for this favor of old friend now you must not tell Galleous about my plans to stop this but not by joining the war as I have added different plan in mind. Take care of everyone and hope to see you soon
Kind Regards- Thalleous. Galleous sets the letter down and starts to leave started to think about the resistance group that Thalleous had mention being a part of so Galleous decided to head to Ataraxia an have word with Hubris Nestoris and possible join said group and as Galleous steps out of the hous he is meeted with Val and Igneous who had the same idea, "well don't just stand there let's go join the Knights of Ardonia" Val says with exitment as Galleous nods they begin the journey to join The Knights of Ardonia.

As they arrive and have a fun chat with Hubris he spoke, "welcome to the KoA and I'll be happy to show you where we have set up" Hubris explains as Galleous hears his name called out and sees Senn tuning towards them panting, "Galleous it's great t see you are sorry for leavin without saying something. For the record it was Thalleous's idea not mine" Senn explains, "where is my brother" Galleous asked "oh he is just finishing up somethings here and then he'll join us" Senn explains as they talk through the day and get ready for the journey ahead. As Galleous gets ready he sees a photo of him and his brother from when they got there first songs an just smiled as he pulls out a Supporium song am then looks at it for a moment before putting it away and preparing for the journey ahead as he was joining the Knights of Ardonia.