The Captain and The Secret

"So, you're the newbies I've hear so much about" the captain said, "Yes I'm Senn and that's Ria, Val, and Galleous" Senn introduced everyone as the captain looked amazed with Galleous, "So you're the famous Galleous Sendaris I've heard so much about" the captain says skaking Galleous's hand, "Well I wouldn't say famous" Galleous said, "Are you kidding Thalleous wouldn't shut up about you" the captain said as Galleous was surprised by this, "Sometimes Onyx would tell Thalleous to stop talking about you for like five minutes. Oh, by the way I'm Dante Sendaris" Dante joked, "Well this a happy reunion but we have more apressing matter like oh I don't know like dealing with them!" Grek shouts as everyone turns and sees a group of deamos appears and the vault set ablaze and two figures appear and one Senn knew all too well, "Knights of Ardonia with me! Onyx and Grek double around back, Massani and Val give us some cover fire, Galleous, Senn, and Ria stay put. Hubris you're with me. Let's do this" Dante ordered but Galleous was confused why he, Senn and Ria were to remain put.  Val flew around with her arm scythes while Onyx and Grek attacked from the back, "I don't understand. Dante knows I can fight. Why dose he not let me help" Senn asked, "Maybe he just wants to protect you" Masani says then Senn's eyes widen at the sight of a male Nestoris holding the Supporium Prime and next to him was Genernal Raphel. Senn knew those marking all too well as bolts for him, "Senn wait" Massani says but Senn was gone then she notices it started to rain which would make it even more difficult to see with all the haze.

As Senn stood there in front of the two men Raphael hissed, "Step aside boy" Raphael hissed, "Too long have I hunted to two of you just to stand by" Senn hissed as the make Nestoris stood forward, "Well we meet again. I hope you remember me" the male grinned, "I remember those cursed marking anywhere Gene" Senn hissed as Gene let out a laugh, "Then you remember what I did to your dear town" Gene hissed as a flashback hit Senn. As the others fought Ria saw Senn hesitate to attack the two men and she come over and drew her spear," Well who do we have here" Gene asked," the name is Ria Sendaris and you're going to give me that song" Ria barked but Senn shook his head no," you should listen to your friend his is wise not to mess with me" Gene said as Raphael pulled out his blade," let me kill them and they will be out of our hair" Raphael hissed but the Gene shook his head,"I want to have my fun. Lets finished this shall we" Gene said with a grin as he puts the Prime Song away an drew his blade and a duel hade began.

Dante and Hubris were fignting off Deamos Dante sees Gene and Senn ingage each other and Ria with Raphael. Dante knew the history between Gene and Senn a bit more then the others knew. Senn always lost control of his temper when Gene was involved and now was on of those times, "Fall back we have to regroup" Dante shouts and the groups returns and Ria hears Dante and was abou to leave when seeing Senn and Gene stil fighting, "look at you. The great Senn Voltaris once a head guard now turned into nothing. You have gotten weaker ove the year's" Gene said as Senn felt he blood boil and lunges and attacks. Rai couldn't believe what she was seeing. She never saw Senn this angry and what did Gene mean by once a head guard? Then her thought broke when she felt someone grab her. Onyx had grbaed her and then yelled at Senn who then follows them as Gene grined.

As the group made it back to camp Hubris noticed Senn's anger towards Gene, "are going to talk a out it" Grek asked breaking the silence, "what there to talk about" Sen says as he say down on a log by the fire, "you and that Nestoris" Hubris says as Senn look at everyone and stayed silent, "That Nestoris is named Gene. And he's my brother" Dante said as everyone looks at him in shock, "Your What!" Onyx shouts, "it's true. Dante and Gene are brothers. But Gene died Years ago" Senn explains, "how do you know Gene" Val asked as Senn sighs, "and what did he mean by once a head guard" Ria added and Senn knew what they would think of him but the turned to Dante who nods," alright I'll tell you the whole story. But it may be heard to believe but just bear with me" Sen asked as they all nod and take a seat by the fire ready to hears Senn's story of Gene Nestoris....

Hope you all enjoyed this. Im kinda drying a black with ideas. Id love to hear some suggestions from you guys thanx and see you all soon bye ٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ