I Will Not Join The War

As they were riding along the path Galleous worried for his brother has he only just got him back and was not about to lose him. While Senn on the other hand had nothing else to lose except he didn't wish to see his mentor die. As they road into Ataraxia Galleous kept asking for healer which everyone points to the tall red house that stands on the east side of Ataraxia. The house was tall at least two stories and as female human appears to have long orange hair, crimson red eyes, and a sleeveless black/purple dress with a witches' hat. And a staff of some sort. When she sees Thalleous's condition she looks in shook, "I didn't expect to see you again Thalleous after I specifically told you rest and lay down the sword since your injured" the female says with a frown, "I know Lucinda, but I must receive your medical care" Thalleous response as Lucinda nods for them to come inside and the trio follows Lucinda right inside. As Thalleous lifts up his arm for Lucinda to examine the injury she walks over to grab a bottle of healing as well as some new stitches.

While appling said stitches Lucinda looked over to see Galleous with a concerned look an Lucinda had pretty good idea why, "well go on just ask already" Lucinda asked then Galleous looks over, "will he be alright" Galleous asked as Thalleous just looks out the window, "he'll be fine if he actually listens to me and stays off his feet and no more adventuring for a while" Lucinda says as Thalleous nods but a bit displeased, "you know I can only do on one of those things. I have to keep taking care of all those children. And the adventure thing that I can do" Thalleous response then Senn shot up when herring Thalleous was not adventurin anymore, "but Thalleous we need you to stop the war. Your Warbringer and we need you to lead Ardonia to victory" Senn says with worry, but Thalleous only shock his head, "I'm sorry Senn but I must keep the children safe, and they need me more than they do at the alliance" Thalleous explains, "what alliance" Galleous asked," Well I'm the founder/leader of The Phoenix Alliance" Thalleous explains, "oh and Senn I believe that there is a particular Ardoni who wishes to see you again" Thalleous says with a smile," Senn" A voice could be heard as Senn turns around to see a female Sendaris and Senn run over to hug her," Ria I so glad to see you. I thought I lost you to the Deamos during their attack in Sendaria" Senn says almost cry, "I learned how to use my song all on my own, but I've been getting a few lessons here and there at the KoA" Ria explains, "what's the KoA" Senn asked," it's stand for Knights of Ardonia they named it not me" Ria explains as Thalleous just grind. As the group walks back to the orphanage as Thalleous opens the gate and walks through he sees the children playing hide and seek and Senn could see Val hiding in a tree while Igneous was trying to hide in a bush but the children found him first.

Afterwards everyone was having a dinner and some of the children were playing games and Kawaii-Chan tried to steal one of the kid's foods again. At Midnight Thalleous sat on the porch thinking about what happened 154 years ago back during the Great War. Back then there was nothing but fear and pain. Thalleous hadn't raised a weapon since then and refuse to do so. He still remembers the day he lost he parents and older sister due to the Deamos. He swore that no one would get hurt over his watch again after that but then his train off thoughts break when he hears someone's footsteps, "should you be asleep" Thalleous asked as his brothe was standing in the archway, "should you" Galleous response, "wielding songs as produce adverse effects on his health" Thalleous explains to Galleous, "Thalleous what happen to you after the undead took you" Galleous asked as Thalleous let out a sigh then turns to face to his brother, "I have no idea where I was all I know is that they wanted something with me" Thalleous explains remembering what Shad had told him that no-one can know about their conversation in the Nether. Thalleous watches as the stars shine bright as the moon shined along with the stars to reminds Thalleous of back when he and Galleous we're growing up in the mountains before their parents were killed,"you know I do miss these nights together. I wish that you would reconsider your decision not to join the war again" Galleous explains but Thalleous just counties to look at the stars and let out a sigh,"like I said before I won't endanger anymore lives if it means these children grow up with happy lives then I'll take that chance" Thalleous explains,"now I've received word that the leaders of the other nations have agreed to join the Phoenix Alliance once more for another Great War is apone us an we must be prepared for whats coming" Thalleous explains as Galleous looks at the stars and thinks for a moment after all he's done for the world he's just going to sit by and do nothing aside from leading an Alliance into war once again soon he realized Thalleous was gone and finds him asleep on the couch in the living room and Galleous just sighs, "The messes you always manage to get yourself into..." Galleous trailed off, shaking his head as he carried him to what he guessed was Thalleous's room and as he set his brother on the bed and covers him he noticed a photo of them together as children Thalleous being the more adventures kid while Galleous was more calm. Galleous his smiles an found his way to a guest bedroom and slept through the night thinking about how this war was goin to end if Thalleous was not there to lead us to victory once more!