After Class

"Severus!" Lily shouted running towards the tall slytherin boy with jet black hair. Severus's eyes opened widely turning around at just the sound of Lily's sweet voice. It was for sure Severus's favorite noise.. her voice was like an angels choir singing in perfect harmony. Lily was Severus's friend since day one at Hogwarts. No one understood Severus like Lily did. She was his person. The complete half to Severus's twisted and melancholy heart. "Lily." Severus turned around and hugged the beauty wrapping his arms around her waist and as she wrapped her petite hands around the boys neck and pulled away to look at him.

"Potions was amazing today! I love admiring what you do in that class. I couldn't ask for a better potions partner" lily smiled jokingly bumping into Severus's shoulder. "And best friend of course" she giggled. A smile grew upon Severus lips as he ruffled his hair. "It's all you Lily.. you're my best friend I'm not quite sure what I'd do without you either.." there was sweet and utter silence "you mean the absolute world to me" he said walking towards the great hall with the beautiful girl by his side. Just simply walking with her was enough to make his heart pump a mile minute.. The whole hall was empty and every second they spent together became soft and sweet. She looked into her best friends eyes for moment as Severus began to smile.

"Lily, there's something I've been meaning to ask you..." Severus said quietly pushing a strained of beautiful red hair out of his best friends perfect green eyes. "We've been spending so much time throughout the past six years and-" Severus stopped mid - sentence.. but not because of emotions this time.. loudly he heard an obnoxious yell coming from down the hall.

"Lily!" James shouted loudly turning the corner to see Severus and Lily standing so close to eachother. James turned to Sirius who was always right beside him and whispered something. Severus hated when he did that. That Serious Black always looked like a James's little lap dog constantly on hid Shoulder.

"James! Hey, I was just going to great hall to sit with you guys." Lily smiled turning her focus towards the four men. Severus couldn't help but look extremely annoyed.. he was finally going to ask Lily to go to the Yule ball with him. James gave a side eyes toward Sirius.

"Of course you were Lily. Nothing to worry about! I'm sure you were just asking snivel-" Sirius stomped hard on James's foot. He was just seconds away from calling Severus "snivelous" an evil nickname James gifted Severus in year one. One time Lily caught james using it and she threatened to curse him.. that was by far the most enraged Severus has ever seen Lily.. the way she yelled at James made  Severus go even more crazy for her.. more than he already had.

"I mean Severus" James scoffed " a potions related question I presume?" Lily rolled her eyes "Actually Potter, he was going to ask me a question." Lily said making it a point to prove that she was anoyyed at James's behavior. Lily than moved her focus to Severus with a smile in her eyes. You could see James's blood begin to boil. "A question. Ha! Let's hear it Severus! I'm sure we would all like to know." James said putting and idiotic fake smile on his face.

"It's nothing Lily..." Severus said quietly shifting his eyes toward the ground in disappointment. "Oh... okay." Lily sighed.. as The bell rang. Peter, Remus, Sirius, and James all went inside the great hall to begin lunch. Lily watched and whispered close in Severus's ear "Tell me after school.. by our tree. 3:00 pm okay!" Lily said with a smile on her face. "Lily, aren't you coming?" James yelled from inside the great hall. Lily ran off as Severus muttered to himself with a sigh "oh..okay..."