Potions

"Can you pass the Salamander Blood Severus?"
"Severus?"
"Severus?!"
The Slytherin boy looked up from his bandage that he was hiding from underneath his oversized robes. "Yes, sorry Lily.. here" Severus passed the Salamander blood and put his head back down at the table.

"What is with you today Sev?"
"You've been acting...unusual"

Severus didn't say anything as Lily's green eyes widened. "Oh my god.. 3:00 PM.. I totally forgot Sev.. I'm so sorry.." Lily said with slight concern under her voice. She placed a hand on severous arm as he flinched. "Ah" Severus groaned.

"Wh-what Sev? Are you hurt?" Lily said loudly and than softned her voice into a concerned whisper. "It's nothing.." Severus said pulling his arm away from the red head. "No! No! Sev! Let me see.." she exclaimed still in a quiet whispers so her fellow classmates couldn't here. Severus let her take his arm as she intertwined her finger with Severus's..

"Please.. tell me you didn't do this.." Lily said still holding Severus's thin hands. Sev looked in Lily eyes as he couldn't make a word out. Tears filled his dark pupils as they were interrupted by Professer Slughorn. "Lily! Severus! Focus!" He exclaimed.

Lily quickly let go of Severus's  hand as class continued