Hallway totrute

Severus walked out of the great hall making his way towards the Mens Bathroom on the first floor. There was a slight smile on his face until he suddenly heard a loud shout from behind him.

"locomotor mortis!" James yelled pointing his wand toward the Slytherin, making his legs lock in place. Severus turned his focus over his shoulder only to see James Potter along with Sirius Black. "Didn't I tell you Snivelous?" James yelled rushing towards Severus and pointing his wand under the Slytherin's chin. "Don't. Touch. Her." James said in Severus's face. Sirius rushed  behind Severus and grabbed his arms as tight as he possibly could while Snape tried to fight Sirius off. James rolled up his  sleeves with a grin across his

"You're really gonna regret that one Snivelous!" James hissed throwing his fist towards Severus and sacking him in the jaw. Severus grunted in pain. But suddenly was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Lily yelled at James and Sirius running towards Severus and breaking him free from the spell. "Have you two gone mad!?" Lily cried pointing her wand towards James and Sirius. "You both are lucky I don't crucio the both of you!" James never saw Lily like this. And for that moment James regretted his actions. "Lily.. you weren't meant to see this." James said with a slight look of embarrassment on his face. "Wasn't meant to see this?! God only knows what you do to him in your free time!"

Lily pulled James by his tie close to her face. "We're done!." Lily hissed in James's face grabbing Severus by hand as she started storm away with the Slytherin boy.

"Oh... and James?" Lily turned around and grabbed Severus by the collar and kissed him on the lips right infront of the fearless Gryffindor.

Severus's eyes were big as ever and his whole body was stiff. He wasn't sure if he was stunned or if he was just madly in love with his best friend. Lily' grabbed Severus's hand as they walked off into the dark hall.