!Your backstory! (Or Prologue)

Welcome to Daycare Attendant x Reader

(Picture by Olicreativity on Instagram)

Of course I, The creator isn't good at making introductions seeing that my heart rates flies up whenever I had an eye contact to someone i don't know

————————————————

Y/N (aka you) were born Human, Atleast. But due to her poor health condition , Neglectful parents,
She was then donated to a scientific experiment when she was on her early 10s.
(That is not ten seconds)

Which gave her mother large sums of money.

In exchange of what will be , A devasted expressionless Y/N

Y/N would always try to escape, Although she succeeded to get out of her cell , She couldn't escape the facility.

Y/N grew up in a science lab for over a decade , Before transferring to be a half animatronic, Half Human project of the so called “ Fazzbear Entertainment

Y/N had small mechanical chips, Animatronic sensors and more , You can call her a cyborg of some sort .
They ran tests and tests on her, She couldn't escape. Due to years and years of testing , Her expression looks nothing like a human anymore, But a lifeless doll, Ready to be played with and dumped straight to the trash if you got bored with her(not in a sexual way you horni).

Y/N heard a conversation one day or night , She had never seen the outside after she was sold, Even when she was transferred.

She doesn't look like a glamrock, We can't use her at the main stage... ”

How about the daycare ? We can't use her as a security or a clean bot. Plus she has the friendly design to be adored by children , Or infants , I heard boss was creating a new area at the daycare for infants too. Man There's a lot of neglecting parents these days. ”

“ Well I guess That's where she come in place . ”

Y/N felt happy with the news she had heard , With her greed to getting love ans affection from anyone. Even if kids she'll take it.

“ As of now we still have some problems with the other daycare attendant . They say it's other ai was malfunctioning. ”

Y/N heard the other man groan.

“ It's hard to fix an ai . And they're on the same body too . It's also hard to see in the dark. Such work. ”

I can help ! I'll do the work part if you teach me how ! ”

Y/N said as you pounded your hand on the glass cage.

(i am not an English major, English ain't my first language.)

Both men looked at you with utter surprise. They didn't knew you talk. You were also surprised , You didn't knew yourself you can talk again after being silent for a decade.

And you think we'll trust you? Well , We can teach you since we're in charge of creating you to be some half animatronic thingy . But that doesn't mean you can use us. ”

Y/N thought again, She didn't knew how to prove it. She knew they won't trust her , She didn't know how to fix things , She didn't learned the things after being sold , She knew how to write simple letters and spoke to them about it but that's all about it.

Y/N gulped and answered

“ Then how can I fix myself when my mechanical parts fail me? Like my artificial organs and stuff ? ”

Both men sighed

“ That doesn't connect with our topic , Why would you want to fix a robot you haven't met ? We all know that hacked moon ai is hard to deal with at lights off . ”

Y/N looked down , She failed to—

“ Unless you caught up to who hacked that ai . We'll let you have your own control . ”

Your eyes lit up with happiness , You were smiling , Although to them it looked creepy

“ I promise!! ”

Both men laughed at your excitement . And soon enough, you were off to the Fazzbear Pizzaplex.

———End of prologue———