Chapter XII - Different types of Affection

(I think it's bad to watch horror games while writing stuff, My hands are shaking everytime there's a jumpscare ;-;)

You were starting to panic that you screamed everytime you were startled by the thunderstorm

Your sobs and cries were stopped by a warm embrace of an animatronic,

“Shh... You're safe now my Moonstone...”

The voice called out as it covered your ears, Blocking the sounds of the rain, You calmed down as you already knew who the owner of that raspy yet calming voice...

Until another animatronic laid its head at your right shoulder....

̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴

(I really need a bluetooth mouse if I kept typing with my wired keyboard ;-;)

Who—” The other animatronic hugged you by the waist before you could say another word. They laid you down to the bed as you can see two silhouettes, But you always know those sun spikes and you smiled at it, You pulled both of them to a hug, They both seemed surprised but they hugged you back just as you slowly drifted to sleep...

You woke up to the sound of a yell outside of your room , Someone seemed to be arguing with someone, You sat up and groaned, Your puffy eyes seemed to return to normal after you were calmed down by either a now separate Sun and Moon. A hallucination due to panic, Or a dream. You stood up and dragged your legs and opened your bedroom door, You looked up and saw what happened in your dream, Perhaps it wasn't a dream, Last night was a reality. “Sunny!! Moonlight!” You shouted as your weak body immediately ran up to the two animatronic who were in the middle of a lecture, They both chuckled but felt happy by seeing your smiling face. “Are you that happy to see us Moonstone?” Moon asked with a seemingly smirk on his metal face “It still feels a bit new since both of you.. Are separated now.. And—”

You were cut off by your loving father Dave, Shoving two of your loving animatronics aside and holding both of your shoulder “You weren't squished by them last night were you?! I was so worried when I saw them on top of  you this morning!!” Dave said as he seemed worried for you. "Dave that's enough, Let them be with the two and get your new son some affection too" Alex said while holding Gregory's hand.

Dave chuckled and let go of you, Switching his attention to Gregory, You looked at Sun and Moon, Sun joyfully walked over to you and Hugged you pretty closely. Moon chuckled "Sun put them down, Y/n you should go and get a shower first so you can eat. I like seeing you waking up but not with your crying face." You looked away feeling embarassed, Sun put you down gently You said a small "Bye" Before going to the bathroom. You took a while on showering and brushing your teeth. (anyone who showers with cold water in the morning got some balls, I can never do that ;-;)

You finished your bath and put on a dress, All of your dresses has a glow in the dark design to it everytime, They must've thought you're scared of the dark. You got out of your bedroom and went to the kitchen, All of the animatronic turned their direction to you. "Goodmorning Y/n!! Dave and Alex made breakfast for you..! They're in the basement for now with Gregory."  Chika greeted with a smile.

As you walked up to your breakfast four robotic arms held onto you “Oh please.. I like the two of them but don't let them fight over—” Your thoughts were cut off by the two trying to take you for themselves. “But I met them first Moon..!! They're mine first!!” Sun exclaimed “No way! I saved them from dying more than once! They're mine..!!” Moon argued back. “Guys..? I still haven't eaten my Breakfast—” You were cut of by the Intense pain you felt on your old scar “Both of you! Get off me first!!” You screamed, All of them were surprised by your sudden outburst, Sun and Moon looked at you and let go, You sighed and sat on one of the stool and ate your breakfast. You didn't mean to shout at them but you had no choice.

Sun and Moon stood still beside you, They seemed upset. You finished your breakfast and washed the dishes, You looked at the animatronic who kept looking at you in shock. “What? Never seen someone burst out?” You said to them, “Y/n.. You never said to us that you've been angry all the time...” Moon responded as he walked up to you and wiped a tear on your face. You didn't even felt a tear bursting off of your eyes. Is it from my past emotions..?” You thought to yourself. "Just please don't fight over me, The scar might open and bleed out to your grip." You said with a disappointing sigh, The two looked at you and stood silent "So what else should we do this morning?" You said to them to break up the depressing mood "Well Gregory had found uno cards from Dave's room that we can play..!" Freddy responded "That's a good thing then, Let's play them." You replied to Freddy, Freddy got up and went to get the Uno cards. All of you walked towards the living room and formed a circle, Both Sun and Moon sitting beside you, They're extremely clingy now that they separated and wouldn't stop growling and giving each other glares, Freddy came back and all of you started playing Uno,

For a very very long time. Hours passed with the sound of yelling, Arguments and Laughter. Soon enough, You've gotten hungry "I'll just get some food, You guys can continue playing." You said as you get up and walked to the kitchen and opened the drawers for some chips. You were suddenly interrupted by a little boy's hand, You looked down to see Gregory with a frown

"Can I talk to you alone Y/n..? About something..." You nodded as Gregory took you to his room, "Y/n... Where were you from before you got here..?" "From a science lab I think I can't remember much, I felt so empty back in those days." You replied to Gregory. "That tube on the basement.. With the Morse codes... Do you know what it meant..?" "Am I supposed to?" Gregory looked at you again "Y/n.. L/n.... That was the morse code.. And the liquid there..." Gregory trailed off

"The liquid that contaminated you was acid... You're already a parasite Y/n..." Your eyes widen, You took a step back, Every injections of Acid that was impaled to you in an operation table, The perverted and disgust looks of the scientists the despair that took the shine of your eyes.. Those hands that put you through....

you placed your hand to your head as you let out a Bloody scream...

You weren't supposed to get those memories back...

———Chapter XII End———

1299 Words

(hey yall, I know the plot seemed messy now Lol but yeah
You can continue to read or drop this book due to the confusing plot

That's all! Bye!)