Slumber Party!{Bonus}

This Idea Came Into My Mind So—
Yeah. Have fun

————————————————

It was a normal day at the pizzaplex
You were doing your job and Sun was doing his. But this time it was different. You walked into the daycare but to only see not one(1) not two(2) But a dozen of kids in their pajamas still in the daycare! “Sunny? We aren't an adoption center. Mind telling me what this is?” Sun walked and hugged you “Yay! You're joining us!” “Joining for what?” “A slumber party!” You looked at Sun then at the children who had the biggest smile on their faces, You couldn't help but smile, But then they started to ask questions just after Sun pulled away from you.

“Aren't you the one who was taking care of the babies?? Are they fun to watch??”

“They Say you can sing a lullaby! Please sing us!”

“Mr. Sun said you can feel pain, Is that true?”

“Why do your eyes look dull?”

“Why is your smile creepy??”

And so on, But before they could ask more Sun cut then off. “That's enough friends! We don't want Y/n to be too uncomfortable with us!” The children was going to ask questions again as they were interrupted by a thunder. This startled everyone in the room including you. You remembered the days when you were young. Frightening and traumatizing. “There must be a thunderstorm outside..” You muttered. “But it's almost bedtime! How are the children going to sleep..?” Sun looked at you, He soon then notice, You were afraid of the storm too. “Sunshine..? Are you scared of thunders too?” You looked at Sun and chuckled then you looked at the children. “How about we play some games then we go to sleep, Does that sounds fun?” The children nodded, Although they were still afraid.

You and Sun entertained the children, Some of them got a little overboard and almost fell, But You and Sun handled them. It was past an hour since the kids were supposed to be asleep but the weather hasn't calmed down. Both of you started to get worried.

“Uhm.. Mr. Sun..? When is the thunder gonna stop..?”

One of them asked. You sighed and started to gather up the children.
“Do you like the dark when there's a thunderstorm going Little Sweethearts?” All of them shook their head. Sun followed them but you didn't. You weren't scared of the dark when you were a child..
“Then let me demonstrate a story for all of you.”

“When I was a child, The light was always my comfort. But I notice my family's Neglect. On my homeland, Every night. Rain and thunder would always be at my window. Leaving me to cope by myself. With no one to hold hands, No one to hug with.” You made your way to the light switch with Sun, The children followed you both.,

“One night the lights went out as It was thundering heavily” As you were Saying your story, Sun helped you get up to the light switch to turn it off.

“I was scared Ofcourse! Because it was the first time I cope with the thunder in darkness. But that was when i realized the warmth of it. I was scared that there would something be in the dark. But all it did was give me the feeling of being safe. Ever since then, My light was always off every night. I was always imagining that the something i was scared for was the one giving me warmth that my family didn't give me. The warmth of someone protecting me from the thunders.”

Everyone looked at you amazed by the story you told, You got down from Moon's shoulder and led the kids back to the napping area. “And that's why it's okay to sleep when there's a thunderstorm! Because someone will protect you even if the lights go out. And for tonight, We'll be the one to protect you!” You smiled at them as Moon started to put them in their sleeping bags. Moon looked at you with a worried expression.

“Moon stone, You do know that.. Your story is...” “A traumatic experience? Yes. I am fully aware of that My Moonlight.” Moon looked at you then held your hand “Then C'mon, You go get some rest.” “But resting on this time isn't needed—” Before you could speak to Moon he cut you off. “Your sleeping. You had enough taking care of kids, You need to take care of yourself.” You nodded as Moon led you back to the balcony. “Sun said you fall asleep here quicker. So i got more pillows.” You looked at moon and smiled “Awh that's so sweet of  you Moon! Are you becoming soft?” “Shut up.” You giggled as you sat down on the fully mattress. “Since I'm feeling soft today, How about i give you a cuddle?” Moon looked at you, You must've startled him by your question. But then he immediately jumped on you and hugged you, You laughed and cuddled him for the night.

——Bonus Chapter End——

850 Words