Chapter XI - Mechanic Work

(The picture is from a game called Love Unholyc, You'll have to do good interaction with Seo to get that picture though)

I woke up in a strange but comfortable bed, I wasn't here last night, Did Freddy put me here?? But Freddy haven't seen a real house ever since he was made!! Who put me here?! How did I—

“Are you awake little guy? You seemed panicked, Did you had a nightmare?” I looked up to see a male adult looking at me with a worried face, How did this guy found me? I was sleeping inside Freddy..! Unless they did something to him..!! I immediately got up and ran out of the room to only bump onto someone... It was Y/n...  “Woah there, What's the rush?” I looked at them with hatred and shouted “Where did you put Freddy!?” They seemed surprised, “On the basement..” Y/n guided me to their garage and opened the door that led us to the basement. I looked around and saw all five animatronic with each cable connected to a big battery, I ran to Freddy and hugged him “Did something happened Superstar?? You seemed in stressed..!” The four looked at me, Sun and Monty having the expression of anger, Then the other two having the expression of fear. “You did a number of damage on them. Even father was impressed, Then you upgraded Freddy with those parts.” I heard Y/n behind me. I sat beside Freddy and looked at him from head to toe, The upgrades I gave him was gone. But replaced with the old metals he first had before I upgraded him, He wasn't withered anymore. It's like he's a brand new Freddy. “Did you do this..?” I asked as I turned my head to Y/n “It was Alex... Y/n was too tired to get up due to wandering around the place so much last night to find you both” The sun animatronic answered, Y/n looked away embarrassed “Well.. Alex stayed overnight to fix Freddy, And for exchange, You needed to prove that you're worth the save Gregory.” Y/n said with a smile. Were they mocking me..? “What do I do then..?” I questioned. “By fixing something Ofcourse. Well I don't know what you'll fix but they said it involves Sunny and Moonlight.”

Out of all the animatronics.. Him?! Sun is basically annoying and Moon is like a wild dog waiting to bite my leg!! I sighed knowing that I can't say no for Freddy. Two men then arrived at the Basement, One of them fixing a cloth that was covering whatever was behind on those stairs. One of them walked up to me, But due to instincts, I immediately got onto Freddy's Chest Cavity, The man laughed and took a step back “Oh my, Are your adrenaline still on the rush? It's been days and the hacks that was used on these animatronics are gone little boy.” The man said, Trying to reassure me. It didn't work though. I was still scared but when I saw the other animatronics were backing away other than the sun animatronic, I kind of flinched when it came towards me, But it instead went towards Y/n, I guess they trusted each other. The sun animatronic pressed its head on Y/n's shoulder, Some of the sun spikes retracted so that it wouldn't hurt Y/n “Stop looking at the two like you wanted something like that kid, C'mon let's get you to work” The person who is seemingly supposed to be Alex spoke up after he noticed that I was looking at the two. I got off of Freddy's chest cavity and looked at the couple(He isn't talking about you and Sun lmao), One of them gently held my hand and got me to the protective cylinder, The other animatronics left the basement including Y/n but the sun animatronic stayed. “Sun please get that Endo beside the locker” One of the man requested, Sun took the endoskeleton with him on the protective Cylinder, To my surprise, The endo looked different, It was the same size as sun “Now  ̷̢̘͔̍̚ ̴̗̦̊̇̅ ̶̹̼́̉ ̸̲̥̈́͛̊ ̴̰̦͊ ̴͓͈̲̐̈̃ ̸̱̦̉̆ ̶͈͇̱̄͋ ̷̞͕͑̒͝ ̶̤̏͆̽ ̷̢̘͔̍̚ ̴̗̦̊̇̅ ̶̹̼́̉ ̸̲̥̈́͛̊ ̴̰̦͊ ̴͓͈̲̐̈̃ ̸̱̦̉̆ ̶͈͇̱̄͋ ̷̞͕͑̒͝ ̶̤̏͆̽ ̷̢̘͔̍̚ ̴̗̦̊̇̅ ̶̹̼́̉ ̸̲̥̈́͛̊ ̴̰̦͊ ̴͓͈̲̐̈̃ ̸̱̦̉̆ ̶͈͇̱̄͋ ̷̞͕͑̒͝ ̶̤̏͆̽”

̸ ̴ ̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴

It has been Six(6)— No, Twelve(12) hours since you left Sun there with Gregory. You still felt worried but you knew your fathers, Even if you don't remember their faces, You knew it's them, One of your father was always protective over you, The other was a cold Softy, Although he was only soft to Your other father, My how confusing it is to read this. You and the four were still talking, Freddy's reunion with them, Apologies and forgiveness, You forgave Monty about the scar since it has healed but you didn't just forgot about it. Soon time passed enough for the dinner alarm to go off. Your stomach growled, You walked to the kitchen and started cooking, You learned how to cook by watching Dave everytime. You were the only one who needs to eat but you cooked dinner for the other three. “Freddy, Can you help me get these to the basement??” You slightly shouted, You and Freddy started to walk towards the basement doors, You knocked on the basement door and spoke “Fathers..I made you dinner..! Freddy can pass it to yor guys if you don't want me at the basement..!!” The door slightly creaked open as You saw Dave “Thank you my Princess!! You can go back to the others we're almost done for today.” Dave said as he took the plate that was in your hands and let Freddy in the basement. You got back to the three and interacted with them for half an hour before Freddy joined back in and all of you had three more hours of interactions.

It was now officially ten(10) pm. And no Moon or Sun in sight. You stayed at your bed looking gloomy as you covered your lower body with the blanket, You feel empty every time Moon isn't there to sing a new lullaby to you or Sun cuddling you to sleep. In which terms, You couldn't sleep without Sun or Moon beside you.. You let out a sighed as you turned off the lights in your room, It was now pitch black in your room. And the Best thing happened, You heard a thunder out of the house, The rain had started pouring in leaving you vulnerable, You weren't scared of the thunder because of the dark but it hits different when you got used to sun and moon. You were shivering in fear everytime a thunder struck outside, You were starting to panic that you started to scream everytime you were startled by the thunderstorm, Your sobs and cries were stopped by a warm embrace of an animatronic, “Shh... You're safe now my Moonstone...” The voice called out as it covered your ears, Blocking the sounds of the rain, You calmed down as you already knew who the owner of that raspy yet calming voice... Until another animatronic laid its head at your right shoulder....

———Chapter XI End———

1333 Words
̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴

Hey A/n here!! Forgive the typos and errors on this chapter, I rechecked it almost 3x lol, I still can't believe I could do a story like this everyday but have no clue on what to do on an essay I have, But that won't get in the way of this story

that's all!!

Byeeeeeeee

̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴