Chapter XVI - Night of Eclipse

You ate with Sun and Moon beside you last night and slept together, Ofcourse the new bed was big enough for the three of you, Dave and everyone else already know that the three of you squished each other, Not really, When your Sun and Moon weren't separated yet, You cuddled each other every night, As if the both of you were trapped together in a small place. And the new bed had enough space for you to move around for just a bit.

You woke up and yawned. You looked around but the two weren't found, You went out of the room and did your morning routine. You went to the kitchen to see a small plate of breakfast, You smiled and ate the breakfast and left the kitchen(Then watch it be a poisoned food and you died lol).

You went outside to see the wide fields, And saw something that almost made you laugh. Two Eight(8)  feat tall kiddy animatronics, Working with the crops on a farmer-like costume. You laughed at the two which caught both of their looks, They did look funny, But you kept laughing. "Goodmorning Sunshine!" Sun shouted as they started to walk back towards you.

"How was your sleep Y/n?? The bed seemed soft, You fell asleep pretty quickly last night." Moon said with a chuckle before patting your head "So what's my part in this lil' gig of ours?" You questioned "Simple, You go down the mountain, Make some business partners and sell items, Alex and Dave have been doing some of the crops here for the past season, The autumn would be here soon, We'll be the one doing the work on the fields." You smiled and nodded, "Wouldn't that make me alone when going down the hill?" You questioned, The two looked at each other, "Well you just have to trust us this time Sunshine, We can't really go down the mountain even though we're far away from that.. Place." Sun responded as he walked closer and knelt to your height.

You felt upset, "But I don't really feel safe when You guys are not with me.." You muttered. "Then you just have to do it fast Starlight." Moon replied, You pouted. "Fine... I'll go alone..." You said with a sigh.

̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴

"D̴̯̹̮̪͈̝̰̜̥͚̽̀̋̈́̏̔̐͑͐͝3̵͈̿̌̿̂̃̓͘͠\̸̢̛̼͓̪̺͎͔͈̙͉̞̬̱͓̼̟͙̝̲̮͋̾̔̅͌̈́̆̊͑̀̏͑̆̀̓͊͂͂͑̌͂͐̎̍̑̊͜͠͝/̵̢̡̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̜͓̳̹͍͈̻̳͎̝̫̻͚͇͈͖͔̩͎̲̤̊̎͆̃̃̉̃́͌͂̆͛̈̀̈́̄̈́̌̎̓̈́̕̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ\̸͔́̇̀͛̚͝͠/̵̨̧̡̦̬͕̳̱̹̖̩̭̣̦̙̰͍̠̞͇͍̝̻̤̞́͋̉Ḑ̵̧̻̹̩̻̠̜̦̱̤̪̙͎͉̣̦͔̱̭͈̤̠̫̲̜͚̃͆́͜ṟ̷̡̢̛͚͓̮̜͕̺͙̜̹͎̙̫͕̤̝̗̻̩̥͔̬̘̳̳͖͋̌͒͒́̊̓̈̀̀͊̚͠ͅ₱̸̘̖̀͛̌~̶̨͙͕̠̠̙̞̻̖͚̬͎̯̼͍͍͈̰̱͇͎̱̣̜͇̖̝̗̾͆͊́͛͌̒̃̇̀͘ͅ"

You felt a shiver in your spine, You looked around, You kept feeling that you were being watched, You kept walking down the mountain grass path while holding some bags of crops, You felt unsafe after leaving the gates of your new home. You finally got off of the mountain, You got to the town and started your talks with the sellers, Some didn't trust it but after seeing the quality of  the crops, They agreed to buy it, It seemed Alex and Dave did a great job on doing some farming.

It was finally dawn, All of the crops was finally sold and you kind of earned a lot from it, You don't really know where you would spend it but decided to ask for the direction of the nearest grocery store, Maybe you can cook some meat for yourself tonight after being embraced by the two. After two hours of shopping, You finally got out of the store with the ingredients you need for tonight's meal

You were about to go back to your home but was immediately pulled by a stranger, You were startled by this but the stranger threatened you. "If you make any sounds I'll slit this knife at your throat missy.. Now give me your belongings." You felt scared and slowly dropped all your belongings, You wanted to get out of his grip and run, That's when you remembered,

You bit the stranger's arm that was covering your mouth, The man groaned in pain as you ran away from the man, You ran to the mountain and shouted "Sun! Moon!! Help!! Please!!" You kept shouting, The man behind you followed pursued, As you finally you reached your home, The man was behind you, He was mad and irritated. You banged on the gate, The man was getting closer and closer.. But he didn't come any closer after you heard the gate screech open, You hugged the first animatronic that was infront of you, You felt fear as tears formed from your eyes. The man screamed as you heard him running away.

"Dewdrop... I'm sorry, We didn't mean to take that much time." You looked up to see the same animatronic that was in your dream. "My Dewdrop..~ That man isn't taking those bags.. How about you get them back?" You nodded, But you had so many questions in your mind, You made your way back to your belongings and bought them back home. You placed the bags at your kitchen and went to look for your Sun and Moon, Only to be hugged by the animatronic you saw earlier. "Hey... Where's Sunny..? And Moonlight..?" You questioned "What do you mean Dewdrop? We're right here, Infront of you. But the name's Eclipse for now~." You felt the animatronic make a purr sound as it wrapped its arms around your waist. "But what happened? Doesn't that hurt? Will you separate again??" You questioned further. The animatronic made a "Tsk" sound as its hand held your chin and made you look up to it. "Dewdrop.. Our personality, Traits and everything else may have been combined.. But.." It leaned towards your ear and whispered

"Our desire for you has been doubled..~"

The night of eclipse will have your stomach filled with butterflies..

———Chapter XV End———

1048 Words

(I feel so bad for stealing the nickname without credit so...

The nickname "Dewdrop" and maybe the last words was from suprrbooprr on TikTok, They make good content :DD